BY POND'S

Brand from United States: Pond's. Pond s Men White Boost Wash Scrub combines White Ginseng Extract and Deep Scrub Beads which rejuvenates skin, removes dead skin cells to give you bright and clear skin instantly.

Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
I LOVE trying anything skin care! && especially samplers to where you can try several for a cheaper price to find what you like best. This is the BEST way to try new items. && these are AMAZING! Made my skin feel so good! I would absolutely buy again! Everyone should give it a shot!
Melanie D.
Fredericksburg, VA
My fiance was given this as a gift and decided to give it a try. The smell texture and immediate results were satisfactory. However, he felt it dried his skin and caused some redness after prolonged use. He has very sensitive skin though.
Sonya J.
Portageville , MO
I love pond's products! I've been using their facial night cream for years. This product was ok, seemed to dry my skin out a little.
Becca P.
Murfreesboro , TN
I myself haven't used this but my fiance has. We love anything "Ponds". I use their face lotion everyday before I apply my make up
Katlynn B.
Isanti
My husband loves this product! He never has break out and skin always feels amazing after he uses it! He begs me to buy him more.
Jaqueline C.
Georgetown, TX
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
Souhair M.
Toledo
This is a good smelly face scrub after removing my makeup and making my fave feel fresh and clean
Sadia J.
Dhaka, Bangladesh sh
This is an amazing product. I Love this product. I am telling you guys it is a must have product. You guys will love this products. Must have. It feels so smooth on skin. Sooo good.
humera h.
I would really give it a 5 star I have always used ponds cream and face wash it really is very effective and very affordable it's just amazing everyone should use it
Manuel M.
Esta es una crema creada para los hombres que protegen la piel y despliegan los efectos del estrés y del cansancio, su fórmula contiene el doble de la coenzima Q10 que recarga de energía las células de la piel.Es recomendable para aplicar por la mañana y la noche sobre la cara con cuidado de no usarla en el contorno de los ojos.Provea de vitaminas y minerales a la piel gracias a la vitamina E, la vitamina B5 y sus filtros UVA / UVB, se recomienda esta crema para los caballeros que deseen lucir una piel más suave y fresca.