POND's Luminous Moisture Day Lotion with SPF 15 uploaded by Precious T.POND's Luminous Moisture Day Lotion with SPF 15 uploaded by Monica F.POND's Luminous Moisture Day Lotion with SPF 15 uploaded by CRISBEL NATHALI A.

BY POND'S

Replenishes Moisture Protects from Sun Rays. For Bight, Luminous Skin All Day. Illuminating Minerals. SPF 15 with Broad UVA/UVB Protection. Light, Non-Greasy Daily Lotion. Non-Comedogenic - Won t Clog Pores. Dermatologist Tested & Hypoallergenic Daily exposure to elements such as wind & the sun causes skin to lose vital moisture throughout the day, dulling its natural radiance.  That s why Pond s® developed Luminous Moisture™ Day Lotion with SPF 15.  This lotion contains UVA/UVB sun blockers to protect against skin-damaging sun rays & it is.

POND's Luminous Moisture Day Lotion with SPF 15
  • "Love it!! I have extremely dry skin and a lust affair with all things Ponds, so this was a no brainer purchase. I don't like all the mung on my skin that BB creams leave and was just looking for a moisturizer with no tint. Bingo! This is lightweight, smells great, is inexpensive, has SPF 15, and is by a brand I trust. If it didn't contain SPF chemicals, I'd wear it to bed, too." in 6 reviews
  • "It's one of the best everyday moisturizers I've used plus it smells amazing and leaves skin smooth and refreshed. " in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and a lust affair with all things Ponds, so this was a no brainer purchase." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this to everyone." in 1 review
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
I love this lightweight formula to help my dry skin, especially on my elbows. Plus, the extra SPF that it has!
Melissa A.
This is really good for everyday use I use this before I put on my make up. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy.
Maria  T.
Portland, OR
I love this product!!!!! I have tried a lot of them but this one was the best one !!
Charm M.
Winnipeg, MB
Fave day moisturizer ever Cos it’s dual purpose. Love the scent and the finish for sure!! Affordable and effective!! Have been re purchasing for over a year now!
Tricia Anne I.
I used this when ever I go out. It is fine until 2 to 3 hours after. It gets oily i dunno if it is just my face but I constantly need ho apply powder.
Margarita P.
San salvador, ['', '', '']
Me encanta todos los productos pond's dejan mi piel super hidratada y suavecita super recomendada.