POND'S Luminous Moisture Day Lotion with SPF 15 uploaded by Precious T.POND'S Luminous Moisture Day Lotion with SPF 15 uploaded by Monica Z.POND'S Luminous Moisture Day Lotion with SPF 15 uploaded by Crisbel A.

BY POND'S

Replenishes Moisture Protects from Sun Rays. For Bight, Luminous Skin All Day. Illuminating Minerals. SPF 15 with Broad UVA/UVB Protection. Light, Non-Greasy Daily Lotion. Non-Comedogenic - Won t Clog Pores. Dermatologist Tested & Hypoallergenic Daily exposure to elements such as wind & the sun causes skin to lose vital moisture throughout the day, dulling its natural radiance.  That s why Pond s® developed Luminous Moisture™ Day Lotion with SPF 15.  This lotion contains UVA/UVB sun blockers to protect against skin-damaging sun rays & it is. see more...

POND'S Luminous Moisture Day Lotion with SPF 15
  • "It does a great job of hydrating my very dry skin during the winter, while remaining light and not at all greasy." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this to everyone." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and a lust affair with all things Ponds, so this was a no brainer purchase." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the best everyday moisturizers I've used plus it smells amazing and leaves skin smooth and refreshed. " in 1 review
Catrice F.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mama has this in her car and I use it all the time. It feels nice on my hands and is great to keep on the car and such
Denisse H.
Denisse H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It leave skin feeling great. Nice and soft. I would definitely recommend this to friend's. This product is amazing
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really good for everyday use I use this before I put on my make up. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is excellent! I yoyally recommend it girls, you have to try it! Believe me, it's amazing...
Liz W.
Liz W.
San Antonio, TX
I received this product for free from Ponds along with the rest of the Luminous line. It is similar to the BB+ cream except that it has no tint. It's a great first step for facial care and doesn't feel greasy or cakey. Good product.
Maria  T.
Maria T.
Portland, OR
I love this product!!!!! I have tried a lot of them but this one was the best one !!
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
I love this lightweight formula to help my dry skin, especially on my elbows. Plus, the extra SPF that it has!
Giana K.
Giana K.
North Canton, OH
This product is by far the best one I have seen. It does what it's supposed to do. Plus it doesn't cause my face to look like it has oill on it. thank you!!
Julie T.
Julie T.
This is a great product for getting sunscreen and moisturizer in at the same time! It doesn't smell very sunscreeny and is a great moisturizer.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
I am so glad I found Pond's luminous moisture day lotion. It does a great job of hydrating my very dry skin during the winter, while remaining light and not at all greasy. Also smells great!