POND'S Luminous Moisture Day Lotion with SPF 15 uploaded by Monica Z.POND'S Luminous Moisture Day Lotion with SPF 15 uploaded by Precious T.POND'S Luminous Moisture Day Lotion with SPF 15 uploaded by Crisbel A.

BY POND'S

Replenishes Moisture Protects from Sun Rays. For Bight, Luminous Skin All Day. Illuminating Minerals. SPF 15 with Broad UVA/UVB Protection. Light, Non-Greasy Daily Lotion. Non-Comedogenic - Won t Clog Pores. Dermatologist Tested & Hypoallergenic Daily exposure to elements such as wind & the sun causes skin to lose vital moisture throughout the day, dulling its natural radiance.  That s why Pond s® developed Luminous Moisture™ Day Lotion with SPF 15.  This lotion contains UVA/UVB sun blockers to protect against skin-damaging sun rays & it is. see more...

POND'S Luminous Moisture Day Lotion with SPF 15
  • "It does a great job of hydrating my very dry skin during the winter, while remaining light and not at all greasy." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this to everyone." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and a lust affair with all things Ponds, so this was a no brainer purchase." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the best everyday moisturizers I've used plus it smells amazing and leaves skin smooth and refreshed. " in 1 review
Erika L.
I have been using this moisturizer as an everyday product for the past two years. I have gone through so many tubes of this moisturizer because it is so easy to use and a perfect day time moisturizer. I apply this after cleansing with the luminous exfoliating cleanser and it makes my makeup go on so beautiful and smooth! Ponds moisturizers are affordable and wonderful. However, the luminous collection moisturizer really makes my skin feel soft and look dewy. It truly makes my skin radiant!
Jessika A.
Ponds es genial, todos sus productos son super económicos y logran lo que cumplen. Este en particular le da a tu rostro un acabo super luminoso a la piel, dejándola suave ademas y super hidratada. Confío ciegamente en esta crema para usarla en mi rutina de belleza.
Melody M.
I love looooove this face lotion,  it feels light,  smells good and it works great on my oily skin and I love that it has SPF 15 . I purchased it at amazon.com but sadly it's not longer available :(  hopefully it's not discontinued because it really does the job.
Jessica D.
Grain Valley, MO
It's not my favorite moisturizer. It leaves my face a little sticky after applying it. The smell is wonderful and is one of the best moisturizer smells there is. The price is also fair for what you get. It's not the best but not the worst there is.
maría f.
Miami
Ponds luminous moisturizer daily lotion with sun protector is ideal not to wear both moisturizing and protector but just this one plus it smells good and is not heavy or hard on the skin. I like it is effective
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I love this moisturizer. I have a hard time finding products that don't break me out, but this is my go to. It is great for everyday moisturizing. Smells clean and leaves a radiating glow. Perfect for the budget too.
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
I adore this product because it leaves the face skin super soft. Revitalizes the skin and renews it. I use this products 2 times a day and my skin has improved a lot and leaving it a natural shine.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I used this moisturizer for a while and I can honestly say that it really didn't do anything for my skin. It's a nice lightweight cream and I liked that it has the spf 15, but it isn't a very gentle formula and it irritated my skin. As far as making your skin look 'luminous'... mine sure didn't because even with daily use I still had dry patches here and there. I bought mine at Target and I was sold on it because it sounded great for the price however with this one I guess you get what you pay for.
Precious T.
San Lorenzo, CA
I love this product to bits! This has been my daily facial lotion whether alone or beneath my foundation. It doesn't leave me too shiny like other lotions or sunscreens. It has a good amount of SPF which I love and think is right for my skin. I'm going on to my fourth one as well!
Lisette M.
Stevinson, CA
I like the ponds luminous moisture facial cream, because it's creamy, but not sticky. It leaves my face feeling fresh and moisturized, and it has spf which protects my face from the harmful sun rays.