Shanna C.
Shanna C.
Weaverville, NC

Hello ♀'s !, I have several questions, concerns, as you can see... Looongggg question, sorry. I won't keep you long, promise! ☺ Hmmmm, where to start....... OK, I have combination skin, both oily and dry. More frequently than not, it's either really oily, or really dry, no happy clear skin here. I have been cursed with acne since I hit puberty. (18 years ago). Plus, my skin is extremely sensitive. Just about everything and anything will break me out, or make my face really red and irritated. Wow, my acne just might be bipolar. (LOL!!) Well, back to business, I have just about every type of acne bump you can think of. (NO, It's not like connect the dots, but it is enough to be a self-esteem killer). I swear, I honestly think that the air clogs my pores! So I guess I would like to know if this would be ok to use with my complexion, or if it will make my current issues worse...? I hope that it will make my face soft and smooth!! Oh...how I want to rub my cheeks without hitting speed bumps and pot-holes! (HEY! Don't laugh, I know you know what I am talking about!! HA HA!) Why was I cursed with bad skin genes?? :-( Well anyways, I know Q&A, Q&A... I'm getting there! So, Is this a good product for us with facial acne, sensitive/combination skin to use?? If so, is it ok to use often, or for long periods of time? Or would that be pushing it? Also, has anyone used this product along with any acne treatment systems? Or any personalized skin care regimens?? One more, and then I promise, I will not ask anything else, well, here for now anyways..... OK....... Crap!!! I forgot what I was going to ask!! .......GEEZ! What was it?!?........ OOoooohhhhHHH YEAH!! Has anyone with really sensitive skin used this product yet for a considerable amount of time, like several weeks or so?? I want to know if it caused any irritation, redness, clogged pores, breakouts, or anything like that. Especially if you have or experience the same sort of skin issues, problems, and/or concerns as I do. Almost everything does that to me, or totally fails for me, one way or another... so I was curious!! ;-D Alrighty then! That's All!! I Hope someone, anyone can help me with an answer or 2...or 3... (LOL!!) Thanks!!! ☺ ~*~♥~*~ ♥ ~*♥*~ Shanna ~*♥*~ ♥ ~*~♥~*~
Kim T.
Kim T.
Oct. 8, 2013, 1:33 p.m.
I have similar skin. Mine is combination oily t-zone and the rest dry. I am prone to pimples in the t-zone; my forehead in particular. I started using this BB cream when I received it complimentary from Influenster for review purposes. I use a soap like Neutrogena before doing my makeup. I only use primer around my eyes. Since this Pond's Luminous Finish BB is also foundation, I only use it after primer and finish it off with a light finishing powder. I got full coverage for not only my enlarged pores but freckles too. I also layered a bit on problem areas by just letting my Pond's BB set, then adding a small amount more to conceal. Since I started using this Pond's Luminous BB cream, my acne has not only not gotten worse, it's gotten better. I don't want to attribute the BB cream to acne control but the change in my routine has been better for me. It's been a few weeks and my skin does look better.
Christine C.
Sept. 30, 2013, 9:15 p.m.
Oh, and another tip, sometimes i mix my bb cream and a primer like (too faced or monistat chaffing powder/gel) and i end up with this ulta smooth primer before i use foundation and that evens out any bumps, nooks and crannies. lol.
Christine C.
Sept. 30, 2013, 9:09 p.m.
I have similar skin like yours, my acne is usually cystic and very painful bumps, but thank goodness its only when aunt flo is in town usually. anyway, this product has been very kind to my EXTREMELY sensitive skin, i have not had an issue so far, and my skin is not friendly to all products. if you have uneven tone/spots, you can still use this alone, or as a primer before you apply your other makeup regimen and this will help fill in your pores, even your skin tone and help keep your makeup in place and last longer. this can be worn alone with just powder to set if you wish, but the coverage wont impress you if you're trying to conceal. i think this is a great BB. i buy mine online usually straight from korea or japan where it started, and this is the closest ive found a comparison too. good luck and i hope you get to try it.

Join Now