Casey F.
Redding, CA

Does it really even your skin tone in 2 weeks?

3 years, 9 months ago
I know it instantly evens your skin tone and gives you a glow, I'm not sure if it permanently evens your skin tone in just 2 weeks, but after the first month I noticed that the redness in my cheeks (which was pretty bad) had evened out and my skin overall looks better now.
3 years, 9 months ago
taylor M.
taylor M.
Vancouver, WA
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes it really works!!! i love this bb cream.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Mount Carmel, IL
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes. it worked really well for me
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Hudson, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
Pond's is an awesome brand.. i have used it for more then two weeks and it has not worked to even mine yet still using because i love pond's....