BY POND'S

Pond's® Light BB+ Cream Luminous Finish.

Bonus 5ct luminous clean towelette.

Instant luminous coverage + visible dark spot reduction.

With tone perfecting complex.

Broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen.

SPF UVA/UVB 15.

Contains: 1.5 fl oz (44ml) cream.

5 ct towelette pack.

(6" x 7.3"/15.2cm x 18.5cm).

• What do you love the most about Ponds BB cream?2 Answers
  • Are there shades of this cream for African American Skin?5 Answers
  • Does this give good coverage? Do they sell these in stores?1 Answers
POND's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream Light
  • "the medium shade was darker than i expected, but i decided to use it anyways. love the smell and the coverage of this bb cream. perfect for my oily skin." in 119 reviews
  • "This is only my third day using the POND'S® Luminous Finish BB+ Cream, but I'm loving the results so far. I have sensitive skin and haven't had any problems with irritations or breakouts. It's moisturizing, light and has a refreshing scent. I don't like to 'feel' like I have makeup on, and I don't with the BB+ cream. I also love that is has an SPF in it! I just wish it had options for more SPF. They jury is still out on the dark sport correction, but let's hope I get those results too! I've never used a BB cream before so I don't have much to compare it to. " in 59 reviews
Deedee T.
Love this brand PERIOD. oh my. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS MOSTURIZER/Bb cream. It is one of my top favorites out there on the market. It is super gentle on your skin. Doesn't feel like you have a think layer of moisturizer on it sinks into your skin and leaves face feel hydrated.
Kristina A.
Santa Paula, CA
I bought this because I heard amazing reviews on YouTube but it just did not work for me. It was way too luminous for my oily skin and it felt heavy on my face where I feel like it didn’t really sink in. Ended up returning it
Nicole R.
BETHEL, OH
Thanks to a wonderful vox box a few years ago i got to try out POND's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream Light . I still have this great product works so well it will not burn like other foundations if Gets In Your Eyes smells great and goes a long way. This has to be my favorite Foundation . .
Lorena C.
Caledonia , MI
It is a great bb cream. I love the formula and oddly I really like the smell. This was my first time using this product, I bought it at big lots for really cheap. I really liked it for the summer time since it’s not too heavy. It is a bb cream so it definitely has a light coverage but that is expected. Will buy another one next summer.
Lizzie R.
San Angelo, TX
This is such a great BB cream!! It's a sheer/light coverage that can be built up to medium if you use a brush. Very moisturizing, I recommend setting it with powder if you're oily/combo skin though because it tends to transfer throughout the day otherwise. Thus didn't clog my pores, and even was kind to my dry patches :)
Amber S.
Shawnee
This product is absolutely, without a doubt, my favorite. It has full coverage, almost weightless. It radiates my skin with an amazing glow. Unfortunately, it has been very hard for me to find it as of late. I have been told it was discontinued. I haven't been able to find a product that even remotely compares
Nicole M.
Boston
Love love love this. I can’t find it in stores anymore so it’s been a minute since I used it but this review has influenced me to buy it online. Great coverage, not too much but not as sheer as some others I’ve tried. So glad I was reminded of this because it just looks so perfect on the skin.
Emily C.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best foundation / Tinted Moisturizer I have ever used. It compares to the most expensive light coverage foundations. Bought this multiple times, and now I can't seem to find it. Maybe it got discontinued. I've recommended this to all of my family and friends.
Anna L.
Columbus, OH
I believe this product was discontinued, which is such a shame. It’s one of my favorite products ever... super light, barely-there feeling with really nice coverage that makes your skin glow. If anyone knows if this is still around and where I could snag it, let me know!
Samantha M.
Huber heights, OH
This was my holy grail BB cream. I so wish it was not discontinued. It gave the perfect natural finish without looking cakey. I have oily skin and this kept me mostly shine free almost all day. The color was spot on and did not oxidize, and it had a nice light scent.
Brooke S.
Fayetteville, AR
Anyone else like the way it smells?
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
Ok, I've used only Korean brand BB creams and was looking into some of the more readily available BB creams in the US. Has anyone with sensitive skin tried the Pond's Luminous Finish BB cream and had any sensitivity issues? I hate switching products, but would love to give this a whirl.
Raquel P.
West Palm Beach, FL
How is the coverage on this? Obviously it's a BB cream so it won't provide as much coverage as a foundation, but the Maybelline BB cream did nothing for me, I might as well not have put anything at all on, so I am super curious as to how much this will cover? Not expecting a whole lot of coverage but a little coverage on days that my kids have soccer games would be nice without looking like a just did a full face of makeup.
Felicia S.
Buffalo, NY
Are there shades of this cream for African American Skin?
Casey F.
Redding, CA
Does it really even your skin tone in 2 weeks?