BY POND'S #42 in Face Wipes

Get luminous anytime, anywhere! POND’S Luminous Clean wet cleansing towelettes are enriched with soft white Kaolin clay and POND’S® Cold Cream technology.

Benefits:

• These soft, textured cloths work gently without drying skin. They're dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and safe for contact lens wearers.
  • With an even blend of fibers and polyester, they gently remove makeup and impurities to instantly revive dull skin and leave it soft. Now with a rigid lens closure, towelette dry-out is minimized. Keep a pack at home and one in your purse for on-the-go convenience!

How To:

• Wipe around the eyes, face, and neck to remove make-up and impurities.
  • No rinsing needed.
  • Tightly reseal after each use.
  • For a soft finish, use with POND's dry skin cream.

Special Ingredient:

Soft white Kaolin clay a mineral known to act like a magnet to gently draw out deep-dwelling impurities.

Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Water, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid & Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrated Silica, Polyquaternium-7, DMDM Hydantoin & Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Titanium Dioxide, Niacinamide, Silica & CI 73360, Disodium EDTA, Perfume, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Citronellol

• I bought this towelettes and I really love it, In my coun...2 Answers
  • Do they take at least 90% of the makeup away ?3 Answers
  • Is there a difference between the pink wipes and blue?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
💯💯💯 This is my FAVE face wipes from the Ponds brand. I don't think this kind has been out for a long time, maybe the past two years?
I remember when they first hit the shelves, I saw they were new and gave em' a go. LOVE the scent! So fresh, clean, pink. Does a great job at cleansing with NO RESIDUE left over after drying! I would definitely recommend to those of all skin types and will keep repurchasing! 👍👍👍
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
These take my makeup off very easily. They wipes are extremely wet and foam up a little. This makes it less work to take off my makeup. It also doesn’t burn my eye area like most wipes. I usually use this to remove makeup and self tanners from my hands.
Tristina S.
Toms River, NJ
Used once and was not impressed.  Wipes are extremely soft but feel as though they barely clean away any dirt at the same time trying to moisturize the skin.  Face was left feeling icky.
Holly K.
These luminous wipes were more moist than other wipes from Ponds so that was a plus to aid in removing makeup. The more wet a wipe is the easier it glides over my skin, which is great especially on the delicate eye area. It didn't irritate or sting eyes. The smell wasn't my favorite Ponds wipe scent (the purple package is best) but it was fresh and clean. Definitely go in with a cream cleanser afterward to fully remove makeup and cleanse skin.
Erika B.
Indianapolis
These are absolutely my favorite brand of makeup wipes! They smell wonderful, clean off my makeup (including waterproof mascara) nicely, and moisturize. I find that when I use a different brand of makeup wipes, my skin does not react as well. I'd highly recommend these to folks who may have combo dry/oily skin like mine.
Suzette G.
I have used Pond's products (mostly the cold cream) and absolutely love them. I found the Luminous Clean line some time ago and was first drawn to the cream cleanser. I have purchased the cleansing cloths and finally decided to review them. I love the fact that they are such a great deal at the drugstore or Target. I paid $5.99 for them at Walgreens but usually they have coupons off the price and buy one get one half off. The pack comes with 30 towelettes however there was a bonus and it came with 5 additional towelettes in a small package for travel. I'll be using those this weekend while I travel. Anyways, the smell is so pleasant; very feminine and clean smelling so the name is very fitting. The towelettes themselves have little grooves in them which I suppose is to penetrate the skin and really get in there and remove the dirt. They are very gentle on my skin and don't burn like some cleansing cloths I've used have and really get the dirt and makeup off my face. I normally use cloths before I use my Clarisonic to just have less makeup that gets on my brushhead after and these take most of the makeup off. Also, these are great for keeping in your gym bag after a work out if you are going somewhere directly after and don't want to look all sweaty and red. One big thing I noticed going along with the burning I've felt with some cloths is when I am using them around my eye area (I wear contacts), they do not burn or cause my eye area to feel inflamed or uncomfortable; many products claim to be safe for contact lens wearers and are not! These wipes are some of my favorite cleansing wipes that I've tried along with Neutrogena and Aveeno. For the price and quality, I will continue to repurchase them.
Sarah M.
New Franklin , OH
These wipes work wonderfully for removing makeup, dirt and oil from the day! They don’t irritate my sensitive skin and are gentle enough to remove eye makeup too!
Madi M.
Saint Leonard, MD
Love these and use them every night to take off my makeup. Great product.  . They really get off all the tough dark black eye make up that can sometimes get stuck in the nooks and crannies. I also love the refreshing smell of the face wipes. It's a nice scent to go to bed with!
Alexis S.
Vista, CA
I was a die hard Neutrogena fan when it came to make up wipes (and I still love them) but ponds make my face feel so amazing after taking my makeup off.  They don't make my skin feel oily or make me feel like I still have make up all over my face.  They smell amazing and make my skin look and feel great.  If it comes down to these and the Neutogena wipes... I choose these.  I love them and will always grab some when I go to the store.
L. Pretti S.
Washington, DC
Was on mark down at my local grocery store. I never used a high end make up remover/face cleaner towel before. And seeing the original price...I surely will try it for 2.00. And it is a nice product. Did get 24 hour wear make up off well..took a lil time but it got all off...I would buy it again for the right price
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
What's your favorite wipes?
Jasmin B.
Do they take at least 90% of the makeup away ?
Jossie A.
I bought this towelettes and I really love it, In my country is to hard to find this, anyone know or heard about a similar product?
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Is there a difference between the pink wipes and blue?