BY POND'S #17 in Face Wipes

Get luminous anytime, anywhere! POND’S Luminous Clean wet cleansing towelettes are enriched with soft white Kaolin clay and POND’S® Cold Cream technology.

Benefits:

• These soft, textured cloths work gently without drying skin. They're dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and safe for contact lens wearers.
  • With an even blend of fibers and polyester, they gently remove makeup and impurities to instantly revive dull skin and leave it soft. Now with a rigid lens closure, towelette dry-out is minimized. Keep a pack at home and one in your purse for on-the-go convenience!

How To:

• Wipe around the eyes, face, and neck to remove make-up and impurities.
  • No rinsing needed.
  • Tightly reseal after each use.
  • For a soft finish, use with POND's dry skin cream.

Special Ingredient:

Soft white Kaolin clay a mineral known to act like a magnet to gently draw out deep-dwelling impurities.

Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Water, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid & Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrated Silica, Polyquaternium-7, DMDM Hydantoin & Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Titanium Dioxide, Niacinamide, Silica & CI 73360, Disodium EDTA, Perfume, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Citronellol

• I bought this towelettes and I really love it, In my coun...2 Answers
  • Do they take at least 90% of the makeup away ?3 Answers
  • Is there a difference between the pink wipes and blue?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
These are so great. I am terrible about washing my face at night (shower in the mornings) and these are such a lifesaver. I have used all kinds of makeup remover wipes in the past and I wear so much makeup, it usually takes 2 wipes to get it all off and I'm usually scrubbing every last drop of moisture out of the wipe to feel like my skin is clean. These are so wet when they come out, but not like dripping or anything, it's the perfect level of moisture. I also love how well the pack seals back up. Another issue I have with other wipes is that the pack loses its stick and the last few wipes REALLY start to dry out, like they need it....such a waste. But these are perfect. I only have to use one now. I keep them by my bed and before bed I always use one now, because they are so easy and make me feel so clean afterwards.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
💯💯💯 This is my FAVE face wipes from the Ponds brand. I don't think this kind has been out for a long time, maybe the past two years?
I remember when they first hit the shelves, I saw they were new and gave em' a go. LOVE the scent! So fresh, clean, pink. Does a great job at cleansing with NO RESIDUE left over after drying! I would definitely recommend to those of all skin types and will keep repurchasing! 👍👍👍
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
I have been using ponds face wipes forever! My great grandma always used Ponds products and even at 90 years old, her skin looked amazing with hardly any wrinkles. She swears by Ponds! So I have always used it too and LOVE IT! I use the lotions as well. My skin is both dry and oily and ponds products help keep it moisturized without making my skin to oily. Helps prevent blemishes also.
Darlene R.
Brimley
I use these wipes on a day when I want to skip on a full facial skin cleaning day. They smell nice and they don’t give me breakouts like some whiles do. I really like to just wipe my face clean then I go to bed feeling refreshed.
Victoria D.
These wipes were a little too wet and heavy for me. You take them out of the bag and they’re completely dripping with product, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing but it can make your face feel a little greasy. I have very sensitive skin particularly around the eye area- these were great for that, though my eyes did feel a little irritated
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
Favorite towelettes to use after a long day or after wearing make up! They do a great job of removing build up in your pores and leaving you skin feel super clean and soft. I’ve always been a fan of Pond’s and highly recommend these to people who wear make up or those who sometimes get lazy on their skin care routine!
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Wow,son increíbles,remueven suavemente el maquillaje,sin necesidad de frotar tanto la piel dejándola suave e hidratada , siempre tengo una bolsita en casa y otra en mi bolsa, también me gusta usarlas aunque no lleve maquillaje,pues remueven impurezas que pudieran tapar los poros,la recomiendo altamente
Jeanette L.
New York , NY
I came across these facial wipes in a stop and shop of anll places and they caught my attention as anything that promises luminosity does. I was pleasantly surprised by these little towelettes. They are on the thicker side for a towelette and really get all the make up and dirt off your face. They have a slight scent that I can’t recall but it is a fresh scent not heavily perfumed. My face was left feeling refreshed without any heavy residue feeling there was no need to rinse afterwards. My face appeared nice and dewy will definitely repurchase.
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
I bought these makeup removal wipes on sale. I liked Pond' s but never tried these wipes before. So glad I did! They are my favorite! Not sure what exactly "cold cream technology" means but these are so soft. They don't dry me out and they don't make me break out either. I ran to buy more hoping to still catch them on sale, they were sold out!
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
These take my makeup off very easily. They wipes are extremely wet and foam up a little. This makes it less work to take off my makeup. It also doesn’t burn my eye area like most wipes. I usually use this to remove makeup and self tanners from my hands.
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
What's your favorite wipes?
Jasmin B.
Do they take at least 90% of the makeup away ?
Jossie A.
I bought this towelettes and I really love it, In my country is to hard to find this, anyone know or heard about a similar product?
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Is there a difference between the pink wipes and blue?