BY POND'S

For Bright, Luminous Skin. Gently draws out trapped impurities & make-up to brighten dull skin. With Soft White Kaolin Clay & moisturizing ingredients. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic - won t clog pores. Dermatologist tested Dirt & make up can dull skin s natural radiance.  That s why we developed this cream cleanser, enriched with moisturizing ingredients & soft white Kaolin clay - a natural mineral known to act like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling impurities.  So skin looks bright and luminous again! . see more...

• I have like really dry skin I can put the pods moisturizer on and...1 Answers
  • What stores would I find this in?4 Answers
  • Is this at Walmart and for how much? Is this better than other fa...1 Answers
POND'S Luminous Clean Cream Cleanser
  • "i have oily/combination skin type and even tho i use this product daily i would still get a pimple here and there but i think its better than to use a product that dries out your skin and you need rush to put toner on or moisturizer on. " in 3 reviews
  • "You can't go wrong with this cleanser and I do sometimes have sensitive skin so I'm glad I found this!" in 1 review
  • "I use it for my combination skin but I think even people with dry skin would be able to experience the benefits of this product" in 1 review
  • "it cleans your face nice, it does get rid of the oils in your face and makes it smooth and feel refreshed, it does clean the makeup off but I suggest using a scrub and this afterwards. " in 1 review
  • "It's very mild and soapy a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Suzette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Pond's cream for years and I figured I'd buy this because it was in a pretty light pink tube and pink is my favorite color. I always wanted to try something new as far as cleanser and since this tube said "luminous," I figured it was hinting it would make my face glow. The actual cleanser is beautiful! It has a pearly look to it, is creamy on my fingers, and smells wonderful! I was worried it would dry my skin out but after I washed my face and rinsed, I patted my skin dry and felt my skin and it was so soft! I used a dime sized amount and it cleaned my entire face and left it so soft! I have tried the entire Pond's pink new luminous line, including their new BB cream and I love it!!! At about $4.69 a pop, it's worth it. I have some in my bathroom right now, and when I run out, I'll be purchasing it again!!
Amere G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the whole collection of PONDS skincare ever since I was a teenager! Probably junior high school. My sisters and I enjoyed em a lot! It's the only product that we trust and love for many years! 2 decades past by, and Yet, all my sisters and I' are all have family and kids of our own, and we're still crazy for PONDS! I'm sure my kids will love em as well.
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser feels soft and smooth on the skin, and generates a nice lather. My skin feels cleansed afterwards. And, as someone with sensitive skin, I did not have any reactions to the product. I purchased this cleanser on sale, and while it works nicely, I prefer different options that provide more targeted benefits.
Joi J.
Concord, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice cleanser.. it's hypoallergenic and gentle on your skin.. very affordable. You can get it pretty much anywhere you buy your Ponds products. I feel that it's a very effective cleanser. I use it very often.
Marileth V.
Terrace doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is oily and this product helped me a lot. It does little foam but it removes the makeup very well and my face feels fresh, clean and free of fat. Hard enough because with a little is enough to wash the entire face. I did not use it because it is very expensive for me but I recommend it
Ryana C.
Huntsville
This product is very revatilizing to the skin and cleans out the skin very well! The tube it is in is very easy to use. It did meet my expectations of cleaning the skin but did not leave my skin as moisturized! I would buy this product again but I would have to use a moisturizer with this.
Camille W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Pond's since I was in High School and I love this Luminous cream cleanser. It is so easy to use and it really cleans deep down and gets all my makeup off. My face feels so fresh and clean after using it. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family.
ALEXIS P.
Long Beach , Ca
This cleanser does the trick! Its like a three in one. It removes makeup. cleans skin and moisturizes. I would say this is a good product for any skin type and can be purchased at Target,
Elani K.
Lindenhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite. It's good. I'm feeling very neutral about this product. I can't actually say anything bad about it but i can't say anything outstanding about it. It's smooth and revitalizing and feels good.
Isuane M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mi favorita de todas. No la cambio por ninguna otra, siempre la compro y nunca debe faltar en mis productos. Me encanta la textura que le da a mi piel, lo suave y limpia que queda. Aparte no permite que me salgan espinas.
Stephanie K.
Scranton, PA
What stores would I find this in?
Amanda E.
699 County Road 162 Gainesville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this at Walmart and for how much? Is this better than other face wash?
Jade V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have like really dry skin I can put the pods moisturizer on and still be dry. Do you think that it will help with my dry skin? In addition, I have blackheads on my nose do you think that it could help as well?