BY POND'S

For Bright, Luminous Skin. Gently draws out trapped impurities & make-up to brighten dull skin. With Soft White Kaolin Clay & moisturizing ingredients. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic - won t clog pores. Dermatologist tested Dirt & make up can dull skin s natural radiance.  That s why we developed this cream cleanser, enriched with moisturizing ingredients & soft white Kaolin clay - a natural mineral known to act like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling impurities.  So skin looks bright and luminous again! . see more...

• I have like really dry skin I can put the pods moisturizer on and...1 Answers
  • What stores would I find this in?4 Answers
  • Is this at Walmart and for how much? Is this better than other fa...1 Answers
POND'S Luminous Clean Cream Cleanser
  • "i have oily/combination skin type and even tho i use this product daily i would still get a pimple here and there but i think its better than to use a product that dries out your skin and you need rush to put toner on or moisturizer on. " in 3 reviews
  • "You can't go wrong with this cleanser and I do sometimes have sensitive skin so I'm glad I found this!" in 1 review
  • "I use it for my combination skin but I think even people with dry skin would be able to experience the benefits of this product" in 1 review
  • "it cleans your face nice, it does get rid of the oils in your face and makes it smooth and feel refreshed, it does clean the makeup off but I suggest using a scrub and this afterwards. " in 1 review
  • "It's very mild and soapy a little goes a long way." in 1 review
s b.
s b.
What I like about Pond’s Face Wash:
● It is soap free
● It is a ph neutral product
● Face does not look or feel dull and lifeless even after sun exposure and atmospheric pollution.
●I have been using it for a few months now and my skin has never experienced any break outs after using it.
● Since a very small amount is required each time, the tube lasts me a good 3-4 months.
● The fragrance: it is completely out of this world! Very mild and characteristic of most Pond’s products. It makes me feel fresh, alive and awake
● The texture and consistency: it is a creamy semi-transparen't white gel which is neither too thick nor too runny.
● It makes my skin feel squeaky clean, soft and smooth as well as pampered. It removes all dirt and grime very effectively.
● My skin does not feel stretchy post wash (if I have applied only a regular quantity of this face wash).
● Produces a slight creamy white lather and removes my face make-up easily.
● I find the price to be very economical.
A good bet for dry skin particularly in winters. I totally recommend
Suzette G.
Suzette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Pond's cream for years and I figured I'd buy this because it was in a pretty light pink tube and pink is my favorite color. I always wanted to try something new as far as cleanser and since this tube said "luminous," I figured it was hinting it would make my face glow. The actual cleanser is beautiful! It has a pearly look to it, is creamy on my fingers, and smells wonderful! I was worried it would dry my skin out but after I washed my face and rinsed, I patted my skin dry and felt my skin and it was so soft! I used a dime sized amount and it cleaned my entire face and left it so soft! I have tried the entire Pond's pink new luminous line, including their new BB cream and I love it!!! At about $4.69 a pop, it's worth it. I have some in my bathroom right now, and when I run out, I'll be purchasing it again!!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Hillsborough, NJ
Love this cleanser so dearly. I've repurchased three times now! It's gets off all my makeup so effortlessly without having to use too much or scrubbing too roughly. I have severely dry skin and this leaves my skin clean and not overly dry. Of course I still have to moisturize, but my skin doesn't feel like it could crack after using this cleanser. It's reasonably priced and one bottle lasts me almost a year! I just wish it was easier to find in stores ( I buy mine in Amazon) and I wish the product didn't leak out the packaging so easily.
Aurelys A.
Aurelys A.

I use it in combination with products of the same line and it works perfectly , I love the effect it leaves on my skin because it prevents blackheads , clear , deep cleans , does not cause allergies and is highly recommended by top dermatologists . Leaves a smooth feeling on the skin and is recommended for all skin types
Christina P.
Christina P.
Pleasant smell, rinsed easily and left my face feeling soft. It is inexpensive and I would buy again for something different. I wasn't super impressed with this although it worked well it just didn't wow me. I would recommend this to people whose skin is more sensitive as it was a gentle cleanser.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Orangeburg, SC
This product works really well at getting your pores to open up and make your face feel fresh and clean without drying it out. It leaves your face feeling smooth and crisp looking. It also doesn't leave behind any terrible odors either. Yes, I would recommend it to others.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this, my mom got me on to it and it works great for removing makeup, and it removes every bit of the blackest liner you can wear.. it leaves my skin so smooth and hydrated, i sometimes leave it on over night as a cold cream and my skin feels great in the morning.
mauricio e.
mauricio e.
Mcallen, TX
Overall love the cream.it really cleans out blackheads off your face. A little over priced but fine. I always use this cream before i sleep and after i wake up. I recommend this to anyone that eants to have nice skin all the time .this product is the one you need
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
Removes mascara and leaves skin feeling soft. I gave it four stars because it is super fragrant when washing. It doesn't stay with you, and my sensitive skin doesn't seem to mind, but the scent is strong when washing.
Mary M.
Mary M.
I can have my whole entire face covered with makeup, from eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, to foundation and blush and with this cleanser it removes it all and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Scranton, PA
What stores would I find this in?
Jade V.
Jade V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have like really dry skin I can put the pods moisturizer on and still be dry. Do you think that it will help with my dry skin? In addition, I have blackheads on my nose do you think that it could help as well?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
699 County Road 162 Gainesville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this at Walmart and for how much? Is this better than other face wash?