BY POND'S

For Bright, Luminous Skin. Gently draws out trapped impurities & make-up to brighten dull skin. With Soft White Kaolin Clay & moisturizing ingredients. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic - won t clog pores. Dermatologist tested Dirt & make up can dull skin s natural radiance.  That s why we developed this cream cleanser, enriched with moisturizing ingredients & soft white Kaolin clay - a natural mineral known to act like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling impurities.  So skin looks bright and luminous again! .

• I have like really dry skin I can put the pods moisturize...1 Answers
  • What stores would I find this in?4 Answers
  • Is this at Walmart and for how much? Is this better than ...1 Answers
POND's Luminous Clean Cream Cleanser
  • "I've been using this cleanser for about a year now and hands down, it's by far my favorite! I use it in the shower everyday and it helps my breakouts and leaves my skin super soft. It smells great too! You can't go wrong with this cleanser and I do sometimes have sensitive skin so I'm glad I found this!" in 15 reviews
  • "i have oily/combination skin type and even tho i use this product daily i would still get a pimple here and there but i think its better than to use a product that dries out your skin and you need rush to put toner on or moisturizer on. " in 3 reviews
  • "it cleans your face nice, it does get rid of the oils in your face and makes it smooth and feel refreshed, it does clean the makeup off but I suggest using a scrub and this afterwards. " in 1 review
  • "It leaves my skin soft and when I've paired it with other Luminous products that I received I really like how my skin looks after just a week of use. " in 1 review
  • "It's very mild and soapy a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Celisa W.
Kings Mountain
I swear by Ponds! My grandmother uses it, my mother, and myself! I have not found another cleanser to remove makeup and especially eye make up as well as Ponds! Ponds is so effective at removing eye make up and leaving your skin super soft! This ponds cleaner works even better at removing makeup  than the oily kind that is specifically for that.
Tracy P.
Berlin, NH
I am totally in love with this cleanser. It's gentle enough on my sensitive skin and isn't drying like a lot of other cleansers. My skin has a nice healthy glow and feel when I get out of the shower thanks to this face wash.
Arianna S.
Kissimmee, FL
I️ use ponds to take my eye makeup and it is so easy as 123. It is super gentle and delicate. Also, when I️ do deep cleansing I️ love going for this cause it leaves my skin super soft. I️ would totally recommend it.
Quinny W.
Brunswick, ME
i use this product when i’m in the shower and it makes my face feel brand new. so soft and so clean feeling. it is amazing. i will never stop buying this. it cleans my face perfectly and makes my face feel new again
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
I used this a long, long time ago and I loved it! The packaging is so nice and clean and it’s such a good value for the price. It met my expectations, I just wish I was able to still find it in store. I absolutely would recommend this!
Chasity S.
Racine, WI
This product is definitely a personal favorite, I use this product before I put on my make up just to add more moisture to my skin it is definitely helping with my dark spots around my nose, under eyes and lips!
Annie W.
Preston, CT
I loved this product and would recommend this to everyone. Its a great price point and makes my skin feel amazing. I would totally buy this product again. The smell isn’t the best but it isn’t overbearing or gross.
Srinidhi Y.
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
I do not use this product daily it makes my face greasier than normal it may be counteracting with another product. Once I do some testing I will update my review.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Stephanie K.
Scranton , PA
What stores would I find this in?
Jade V.
I have like really dry skin I can put the pods moisturizer on and still be dry. Do you think that it will help with my dry skin? In addition, I have blackheads on my nose do you think that it could help as well?
Amanda E.
699 County Road 162 Gainesville, TX
Is this at Walmart and for how much? Is this better than other face wash?