BY POND'S

For Bright, Luminous Skin. Gently draws out trapped impurities & make-up to brighten dull skin. With Soft White Kaolin Clay & moisturizing ingredients. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic - won t clog pores. Dermatologist tested Dirt & make up can dull skin s natural radiance.  That s why we developed this cream cleanser, enriched with moisturizing ingredients & soft white Kaolin clay - a natural mineral known to act like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling impurities.  So skin looks bright and luminous again! . see more...

• I have like really dry skin I can put the pods moisturizer on and...1 Answers
  • What stores would I find this in?4 Answers
  • Is this at Walmart and for how much? Is this better than other fa...1 Answers
POND'S Luminous Clean Cream Cleanser
  • "i have oily/combination skin type and even tho i use this product daily i would still get a pimple here and there but i think its better than to use a product that dries out your skin and you need rush to put toner on or moisturizer on. " in 3 reviews
  • "it cleans your face nice, it does get rid of the oils in your face and makes it smooth and feel refreshed, it does clean the makeup off but I suggest using a scrub and this afterwards. " in 1 review
  • "It leaves my skin soft and when I've paired it with other Luminous products that I received I really like how my skin looks after just a week of use. " in 1 review
  • "It's very mild and soapy a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and leaves my skin so smooth and soft" in 1 review
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
trace p.
Berlin, NH
I am totally in love with this cleanser. It's gentle enough on my sensitive skin and isn't drying like a lot of other cleansers. My skin has a nice healthy glow and feel when I get out of the shower thanks to this face wash.
Quinny W.
['Boston', ''], MA
i use this product when i’m in the shower and it makes my face feel brand new. so soft and so clean feeling. it is amazing. i will never stop buying this. it cleans my face perfectly and makes my face feel new again
Arianna S.
Kissimmee, FL
I️ use ponds to take my eye makeup and it is so easy as 123. It is super gentle and delicate. Also, when I️ do deep cleansing I️ love going for this cause it leaves my skin super soft. I️ would totally recommend it.
Ana A.
I bought this while I was out of the country and had forgotten my cleanser at home. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked and how great it smelled, Plus it was so cheap! I’d buy again.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
I do not use this product daily it makes my face greasier than normal it may be counteracting with another product. Once I do some testing I will update my review.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
I love this stuff so much. I use it in the shower and I wash my face with it. It is so gentle on the skin and it leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft. And it smells so good. I always repurchase this product. And I highly recommend this to everyone with sensitive skin.
Amere G.
I use the whole collection of PONDS skincare ever since I was a teenager! Probably junior high school. My sisters and I enjoyed em a lot! It's the only product that we trust and love for many years! 2 decades past by, and Yet, all my sisters and I' are all have family and kids of our own, and we're still crazy for PONDS! I'm sure my kids will love em as well.
Stephanie K.
Scranton, PA
What stores would I find this in?
Jade V.
I have like really dry skin I can put the pods moisturizer on and still be dry. Do you think that it will help with my dry skin? In addition, I have blackheads on my nose do you think that it could help as well?
Amanda E.
699 County Road 162 Gainesville, TX
Is this at Walmart and for how much? Is this better than other face wash?