BY POND'S

Developed by The Pond's Institute, our Hydrate + Glow Sheet Mask, formulated with papaya extract, vitamin B3, and vitamin E, hydrates skin leaving it feeling dewy fresh and looking radiant.

Benefits:

Made of super soft, eucalyptus derived fibers, our sheet masks easily glide onto skin and provide an essential boost of hydration.

Mineral Oil, Water/Agua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance/Fragancia, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben

Katy M.
GREENVILLE, VA
I received the ponds hydrate + glow sheet mask for testing purposes. I currently use ponds face cream in my everyday routine so I knew I was gonna love the brand's sheet mask. My instinct was completely right this mask was so moisturizing and the next morning I still had a fresh dewy glow!
Marisa B.
This mask is a little hard to pull apart and get on it feels fragile. But it is so refreshing on it doesn’t slip or slide it stayed but as I played board games with my 5 year old . So you can totallly multitask if you’re a busy person .my skin felt so refreshed and had this amazing dewy finish even the next day . I received this for free to same skins review from #influenster in a #voxbox . I was not paid for my review it is completely unbiased
Holly C.
I just received this from Influenster and had to try it out before my morning routine. I must say, I was surprised with the glow of my skin after just one mask! I didn't even wear foundation because I didn't want to cover the glowing skin! I'm buying more TODAY!!
Yadira P.
Brownsville, TX
I received this mask complementary to give my honest review. The mask came with a lot of product. When I put it on it felt really refreshing and relaxing. After the 15 minutes, I took it off and I still had a lot of product that I was able to massage into my face. My face was really sticky afterwards.
Kerri K.
Cleveland, OH
Loved this free sample from ponds. My face was parched from a long plane ride and when I arrived in the dessert I was red and blotchy. This mask helped save and revive my skin. Not only did it prevent it from getting worse but the redness and dry skin went away. I would definitely buy it in stores
Victoria M.
I received this mask as part of the PONDs VoxBox from Influencer. I really enjoyed this mask while it was on my face. It has this cooling effect when you put the mask on that is just so refreshing and relaxing after a long day. As with the other ponds mask I sampled, there is so much product. I wipe the extra product on my neck and hands. After removing the mask my face was a tad sticky but I honestly feel that this happens with a variety of hydrating masks so won't hold that against it.
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
I received these face masks for free to test. I absolutely love the hydrate and glow mask. The only thing I found that I didn’t like was trying to unfold the mask. It took me awhile to peel apart the mask without ripping it. Other than that, this mask left me face smooth and glowing. I use the Ponds face cream everyday and love that. I knew I’d love these face masks as well!
tay f.
Flint, MI
I like this one a lot more than the firming one, which left a sticky film on my face for hours.

My only complaint with this mask is that it’s a little hard to unfold, very easily ripped. But if you do it carefully, it’s not a problem at all.

The serum absorbed into my face very quickly. It did not leave a sticky film and left my skin looking healthy and feeling insanely soft.

I received this mask for free from Influenster I’m exchange for my honest opinion.
Candace T.
I received this mask free from Influenster for trial purposes. I was so excited about it because I have dry skin and have yet to find a good hydrating mask! First off, this was hard to unravel because it kept sticking together. It had a nice chilling effect when applied to the face. After 15 mins I removed it and only some of the product had been absorbed by my skin. I tried rubbing it in, but the product left a sticky residue on my face for hours that I didn't like so I washed it off. It did make my skin look a little glowy though but not sure I'll purchase it again because of the texture
Jillian V.
I recieved this mask as a complimentary product from influenster. I have normal to dry skin and I use face masks once a week. I personally was not a fan of this product. I used this mask at the end of my night after washing and cleansing my face. The mask itself was nice and soft with alot of formula. Unfortunately, it felt too sticky and made my face red after application. The next day, my face broke out.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Where can i buy this facial mask?