BY POND'S

Developed by The Pond's Institute, our Hydrate + Glow Sheet Mask, formulated with papaya extract, vitamin B3, and vitamin E, hydrates skin leaving it feeling dewy fresh and looking radiant.

Benefits:

Made of super soft, eucalyptus derived fibers, our sheet masks easily glide onto skin and provide an essential boost of hydration.

Mineral Oil, Water/Agua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance/Fragancia, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben

Meagan B.
Chandler, AZ
I tried the Pond’s Hydrate + Glow mask for free through Influenster’s VoxBox program. I love sheet masks, so I was very excited about this! The packaging was similar to most sheet masks, but when I removed the mask from the package, it was difficult to unfold. The masks are delicate, and I didn’t want to tear it, and it took longer than other masks to unfold. It stayed out once it was on because there is a lot of serum on the mask, which I loved. After removing, it was easy to rub in the excess serum. My skin looked and felt great! I would use these masks again, but I wish they were easier to unfold; this is the only reason I didn’t give 5 stars!
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
I did receive this mask free from a voxbox, in exchange for a review. But obviously I’m going to be completely honest on my thoughts and experiences with it. I wanted to love this. I did this mask a few days ago, and sure it made my skin slightly dewy. But not much after a few hours. It’s now been about 6 days, and my skin is breaking out in little bumps all over my face. I haven’t been using anything new so this would be the culprit. Idk if it’s just my skin or what but I’m not a fan due to the fact I’m going to have to spend weeks trying to get my skin back under control. I’d say if your skin is even slightly sensitive, avoid this.
Marisa B.
This mask is a little hard to pull apart and get on it feels fragile. But it is so refreshing on it doesn’t slip or slide it stayed but as I played board games with my 5 year old . So you can totallly multitask if you’re a busy person .my skin felt so refreshed and had this amazing dewy finish even the next day . I received this for free to same skins review from #influenster in a #voxbox . I was not paid for my review it is completely unbiased
Yadira P.
Brownsville, TX
I received this mask complementary to give my honest review. The mask came with a lot of product. When I put it on it felt really refreshing and relaxing. After the 15 minutes, I took it off and I still had a lot of product that I was able to massage into my face. My face was really sticky afterwards.
Victoria M.
I received this mask as part of the PONDs VoxBox from Influencer. I really enjoyed this mask while it was on my face. It has this cooling effect when you put the mask on that is just so refreshing and relaxing after a long day. As with the other ponds mask I sampled, there is so much product. I wipe the extra product on my neck and hands. After removing the mask my face was a tad sticky but I honestly feel that this happens with a variety of hydrating masks so won't hold that against it.
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
I received these face masks for free to test. I absolutely love the hydrate and glow mask. The only thing I found that I didn’t like was trying to unfold the mask. It took me awhile to peel apart the mask without ripping it. Other than that, this mask left me face smooth and glowing. I use the Ponds face cream everyday and love that. I knew I’d love these face masks as well!
Holly C.
I just received this from Influenster and had to try it out before my morning routine. I must say, I was surprised with the glow of my skin after just one mask! I didn't even wear foundation because I didn't want to cover the glowing skin! I'm buying more TODAY!!
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
The mask not only hydrated my skin, it also gave it a sense of freshness. The mask has enough product that allows it to remain moist. My skin was more hydrated and with a special glow, it was like rejuvenating. A disadvantage: at first I felt a slight burning on the top of my upper lip that lasted a few seconds and disappeared AND left my skin very sticky.
Nancy X.
After using this and having it on my face for 20 minutes my fave felt more soft & hydrated but that feeling didn't last long. I do however like the smell and that it is easy to apply the mask.
Katy M.
Greenville, VA
I received the ponds hydrate + glow sheet mask for testing purposes. I currently use ponds face cream in my everyday routine so I knew I was gonna love the brand's sheet mask. My instinct was completely right this mask was so moisturizing and the next morning I still had a fresh dewy glow!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Where can i buy this facial mask?