BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePond's
Ponds Hydrate + Glow Sheet Mask

Ponds Hydrate + Glow Sheet Mask

by Pond's

POND'S® Hydrate + Glow mascarilla de papel, formulada con extracto de papaya, vitamina B3 y vitamina E, hidrata y revitaliza la piel, dejándola con un aspecto radiante. ¡Pruébala hoy y disfruta la belleza de una piel radiante!

¿la mascarilla es realmente buena?, la quiero comprar pero e tenido malas experiencias con algunas mascarillas de otras marcas
In your honest opinion, does this product actually help your skin “glow” or seems healthier after use?
This product really works ?
Start your review of Ponds Hydrate + Glow Sheet Mask!
Jillian C.
Ridgewood, NJ
Ponds Hydrate + Glow Sheet Mask uploaded by Jillian C.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is a great hydrating mask. The only think I would change is for the mask to be a little thicker because it was difficult to open up. But otherwise I loved it!
Talia A.
BOARDMAN, OH
I received this as a complentary item from Influenster to review. This is my own personal review of the product. The mask was a little hard to open. It was very saturated and stuck together. I actually ripped it in two different places trying to get it open. The eye, mouth, and nose holes are very big and oddly shaped. The under eyes bridge and tip of nose, upper lip are not covered very well. The mask felt good on. Very soothing feel while on. After taking it off there was some stickiness left on my face even after rubbing it in. I don't mind this because I used it before bed but maybe others would. Overall I think this mask is just okay. I wish the fit was better.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Ponds Hydrate + Glow Sheet Mask uploaded by Koraima P.
This ponds hydrate and glow sheet mask was my favorite out of the two that I received for free form influenster in exchange for my review. I like uaing sheet masks at least once a week to refresh my skin after a week of wearing makeup every day. It left my face feeling very soft after removing the mask and you don't need to rince it off. At first it feels a little dewy but it soaks into the skin nicely. Its a good sheet mask and for an affordable price. One thing I disliked about this mask was that it was super soaked and was a little hard to pull open the sheet mask. Other than that I would recommend it and say it works good for my combination skin.
Addi F.
Grand Saline
Ponds Hydrate + Glow Sheet Mask uploaded by Addi F.
I purchased this product off of Walmart.com. This mask has a lot of product in it and is very moisturizing as soon as I took the mask off my face felt energized bright and vibrant. Once you take it off it does have a lot of excess left behind but just rub that in and I even rubbed what came off on my hands on my arms. One thing I don’t like is that it does not cover the entirety of face. For example part of my nose was left uncovered. But overall it is a great product and I will definitely be purchasing again!!
Belinda K.
Los Angeles
It leaves skin feeling smooth, clean and refreshing. Its very simple to apply and it is not messy. I apply this product every week.
Yadira P.
Brownsville, TX
I received this mask complementary to give my honest review. The mask came with a lot of product. When I put it on it felt really refreshing and relaxing. After the 15 minutes, I took it off and I still had a lot of product that I was able to massage into my face. My face was really sticky afterwards.
Katlyn H.
New Berlin, WI
As someone who regularly uses masks in her routine, I found this sheet mask pretty frustrating the moment I opened it. Usually sheet masks have a mesh layer that keeps the mask from sticking to itself when folded in the packaging. This was not the case here. Gently unfolding it easily created tears and seemed to distort the overall shape. Getting it positioned properly on the face was difficult and fit is odd, it does not cover the areas you'd want it on the most very well. I experienced some light tingling during the 15 minutes I left it on but it was not uncomfortable, just the fruit enzymes doing their thing. I was not very impressed with the end result. I am a licensed aesthetician and therefore very enthusiastic about quality skin care products. I have had a lot more luck with other sheet masks at this price point and above. I am hoping the hydrating version of mask will be more impressive when I try it in a few days. *edited to add: I just looked over the ingredient list and am even more disappointed! Mineral oil is the main ingredient and apparently ponds hasn't gotten the memo about using parabens as a preservative (potentially carcinogenic) I am debating washing the residue off of my face as like most people, my skin doesn't do well with this much mineral oil! (Deleted one more star from review)
Sara B.
The mask was saturated with product which is good. The mask however did not fit my face at all it was way too big. The holes were also way too big. It felt nice and cooling while it was on which I enjoyed. The only thing I don’t like is that when you rub it in it doesn’t sink into the skin it lays on top and is very sticky. I would like it more if it had more of a serum texture because the stickiness makes me want to rinse it off. This was sent to me for review
Kerry F.
Franklin, MA
Ponds Hydrate + Glow Sheet Mask uploaded by Kerry F.
Ponds Hydrate + Glow Sheet Mask uploaded by Kerry F.
This mask was a great pick-me-up for my thirsty skin. The winter has been pretty tough on my skin and trying to get it hydrated can be a challenge. The mask is SOAKED with product (so I was already in love) and doesn’t have a scent. The serum is thick, so I didn’t have to worry about it dripping (I hate dealing with drippy masks). The moment I laid the mask on my face I could immediately feel my skin absorbing the serum and it felt so satisfying on my skin. One word: QUENCHED. I didn’t experience any tingling or burning sensations either. After my allotted time (I wish I could have kept this on), my skin had a nice dewy glow. I continued to rub the serum in until all the product was absorbed. There was a very mild “sticky” feeling, but it dissipated once my face dried. The hydration was excellent – not greasy or oily, just a genuinely refreshed face. The glow lasted hours after the mask. I will be getting more of this mask, and highly recommend to anyone looking for some serious face hydration- feels like the hydration goes deep beyond just the surface. When I woke up the next morning, my face still felt soft and hydrated. I received this product free for testing from Influenster.  Ponds Hydrate + Glow Sheet Mask
Kami R.
Left my skin feeling very nice! Didn’t have a greasy or heavy feel like others i have tried in the past.