BY POND'S

Developed by The Pond's Institute, our Hydrate + Glow Sheet Mask, formulated with papaya extract, vitamin B3, and vitamin E, hydrates skin leaving it feeling dewy fresh and looking radiant.

Benefits:

Made of super soft, eucalyptus derived fibers, our sheet masks easily glide onto skin and provide an essential boost of hydration.

Mineral Oil, Water/Agua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance/Fragancia, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben

Kerry Anne F.
Franklin, MA
This mask was a great pick-me-up for my thirsty skin. The winter has been pretty tough on my skin and trying to get it hydrated can be a challenge. The mask is SOAKED with product (so I was already in love) and doesn’t have a scent. The serum is thick, so I didn’t have to worry about it dripping (I hate dealing with drippy masks). The moment I laid the mask on my face I could immediately feel my skin absorbing the serum and it felt so satisfying on my skin. One word: QUENCHED. I didn’t experience any tingling or burning sensations either. After my allotted time (I wish I could have kept this on), my skin had a nice dewy glow. I continued to rub the serum in until all the product was absorbed. There was a very mild “sticky” feeling, but it dissipated once my face dried. The hydration was excellent – not greasy or oily, just a genuinely refreshed face. The glow lasted hours after the mask. I will be getting more of this mask, and highly recommend to anyone looking for some serious face hydration- feels like the hydration goes deep beyond just the surface. When I woke up the next morning, my face still felt soft and hydrated. I received this product free for testing from Influenster.  POND's Hydrate + Glow Sheet Mask
Tiffany R.
Henderson, NV
I was very excited to try this mask, because living in the desert my skin is DRY and I NEED hydration.  First the mask was difficult to unfold, I ended up ripping a small piece.  Applied it fine, but it was VERY liquid-y.  There was just too much product on it and in the packet.  I applied it and sat down to relax.  It felt cool, and I was excited to see how it moisturized my skin.  There was SO much product even after leaving it on for more than the recommended time, I had to wipe off quite a bit of excess because it was too much to rub in.  However, after rubbing in the product it left my face sticky!!!  My face was SO incredibly sticky, I had to wash it and then moisturize.  Very frustrating and definitely not worth it.  POND's Hydrate + Glow Sheet Mask
Katlyn H.
New Berlin, WI
As someone who regularly uses masks in her routine, I found this sheet mask pretty frustrating the moment I opened it. Usually sheet masks have a mesh layer that keeps the mask from sticking to itself when folded in the packaging. This was not the case here. Gently unfolding it easily created tears and seemed to distort the overall shape. Getting it positioned properly on the face was difficult and fit is odd, it does not cover the areas you'd want it on the most very well. I experienced some light tingling during the 15 minutes I left it on but it was not uncomfortable, just the fruit enzymes doing their thing. I was not very impressed with the end result. I am a licensed aesthetician and therefore very enthusiastic about quality skin care products. I have had a lot more luck with other sheet masks at this price point and above. I am hoping the hydrating version of mask will be more impressive when I try it in a few days.
*edited to add: I just looked over the ingredient list and am even more disappointed! Mineral oil is the main ingredient and apparently ponds hasn't gotten the memo about using parabens as a preservative (potentially carcinogenic) I am debating washing the residue off of my face as like most people, my skin doesn't do well with this much mineral oil! (Deleted one more star from review)
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I tried this mask after a long vacation in FL. I had gotten a lot of sun and even burned a bit. I knew the peeling was going to start soon (mostly on my forehead near my hairline). I put this sheet mask on and felt it going to work and hydrating my skin so well! I loved it. After I took it off I rubbed all the excess product into my face. Not once did it feel stick or hard like the hydrate+firm mask I tried by ponds. I would purchase this. My face felt moisturized all night and even the morning after. I loved it! I received ths from influenster to test. LOVE!
Paige S.
This was then 2nd sheet mask I was sampling and after an overall good experience with the first, I really wanted to like this product. I found it difficult to unfold and while it was full of product, the fit of the mask was not as good as with the ponds hydrating and firming mask. Even after very carefully unfolding the mask, it seemed to be much more stretched out and misshapen. I also did not find that it stayed very well on my face during the allotted 15 minutes. The mask itself lacked luster. Part of what I love about masks is how they feel while they are applied. I was looking for a refreshing and pampered feeling that I just didn’t quite get from this particular product. After removal I did appreciate that I could just rub in the excess product though I did not feel that I saw or felt a noticeable difference after using it. This is not a bad product by any means but it simply lacked the wow factor that I typically look for in a face mask. I appreciated the opportunity to try this product free from Influenster but am not sure if I would purchase it myself.
Marcela O.
This mask was the second one in the pack and my initial though upon applying the mask was that it definitely had more than enough serum to last a lifetime because it was saturated with product. My face felt nicely hydrated afterward and seemed a little brighter the next morning. My only complaint was that the product itself felt a bit sticky on my fingers when I applied the mask and afterwards my face felt sticky too. There is also a slight smell that is not very pleasant with the mask but it is not that noticeable once the mask is on. Overall, I'd like to purchase more of both masks to really try out longer and see if I have noticeable results.
*I received this mask #complimentary of Influenster and Ponds in exchange for my honest review. #contest #influenster #free
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
This ponds hydrate and glow sheet mask was my favorite out of the two that I received for free form influenster in exchange for my review.
I like uaing sheet masks at least once a week to refresh my skin after a week of wearing makeup every day. It left my face feeling very soft after removing the mask and you don't need to rince it off. At first it feels a little dewy but it soaks into the skin nicely. Its a good sheet mask and for an affordable price. One thing I disliked about this mask was that it was super soaked and was a little hard to pull open the sheet mask. Other than that I would recommend it and say it works good for my combination skin.
Sam L.
Baldwin, NY
This mask definitely has more than enough serum to last a life time haha.  I do have to say that it worked pretty well.  My face felt a little softer and a little more hydrated immediately after removing it, and even the next day I could feel a slight difference.  My only issue with this mask is that the serum was sticky on my face and my hands.  I had to pat my face for longer than usual to absorb the serum after taking the mask off and I had to wash my hands after touching it.  Also, I think the smell of the mask was a little off putting, but not a deal-breaker.  Other than that, I think it's a good mask worth the price.
Talia A.
BOARDMAN, OH
I received this as a complentary item from Influenster to review. This is my own personal review of the product. The mask was a little hard to open. It was very saturated and stuck together. I actually ripped it in two different places trying to get it open. The eye, mouth, and nose holes are very big and oddly shaped. The under eyes bridge and tip of nose, upper lip are not covered very well. The mask felt good on. Very soothing feel while on. After taking it off there was some stickiness left on my face even after rubbing it in. I don't mind this because I used it before bed but maybe others would. Overall I think this mask is just okay. I wish the fit was better.
Patty L.
Cincinnati, OH
There are perhaps thousands of different masks out there right now with different features and forms. So, with so many options to chose from, what makes Ponds Hydrate + Glow Sheet Mask stand out from the crowd? The answer is nothing, really. Out of the packaging, this mask is clunky to apply. It sticks to itself and didn’t fit my face in certain area. The product on the sheet was a combination of slimy and sticky. After my time was up wearing it, I did appreciate that the extra could be massaged in. However, there was a LOT of extra product, and I ended up needing to wipe some off with a rag. My face did immediately look brighter and feel smooth, but the results didn’t last for long. The good news it that this product did seem to do well with my sensitive skin. Depending on the price point, I would consider using it again right before a big event or outing for the short term results. Otherwise, I’ve seen other masks that have much longer lasting effects.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Where can i buy this facial mask?