BY POND'S

• Hi girls, I bought this product but I still have not use...1 Answers
Alexa M.
My mom said it’s good, i never try a serum. But she said it’s a product like she never live without. Smells good, good price. Nice packing. A good portion of broduct. My mom buy it every time, never used another.
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
I love using this on my face. The small little glass.container works great with the little syringe that it comes with, perfect for dripping onto your cheek to smearnin.
Brenda G.
Corning, CA
My mom always uses this! That’s why I started using it! It is great! Love how my skin feels when I use it! Ponds is a brand I have always used and I love it! I genuinely recommend you to try it!
Celeste B.
Lauderhill, FL
This serum is so awesome for my nightly routine. It has definitely minimized pores and fine lines. My skin feels so hydrated and it makes for great prep before makeup application
Kara H.
Fort Worth, TX
New to face oils. Did not know what to expect. I have combination skin and eczema. Pleasantly surprised how soft and silky it made my skin. No oily residue. Hubby noticed the new healthy glow and soft skin. Impressed.
Ana Z.
Llevo tiempo usándolo y de verdad no veo la diferencia, tiene buen olor, buena textura es muy ligero se absorbe rápidamente pero eso es todo. No veo que haga algo por mi piel.

I have been using it for a long time and I really do not see the difference, it has good odor, good texture is very light absorbed quickly but that's all. I do not see him doing anything on my skin.
Nataly S.
Use este producto una sola vez, lo compre porque lei muchas reseñas en internet aclamando que era muy bueno. Realmente para mi fue nulo, no hidrato mi cara, no elimino manchas, no redujo lineas de expresion. Se me acabo el producto y no lo volvi a comprar.
Carmen S.
Uno de mis productos preferidos, calidad y precio en un solo producto, lo uso de día y de noche, no consigo otro producto que me guste..-.
yami h.
Thomasville, NC
I like this product to use before I moisturize because it helps me not get as oliy and it's also a good product to use at night.
chenise s.
Columbus
i personally think this oil reduces puffiness and the bags under my eyes , it also creates a smooth feeling and a shiny look .
Amai L.
Hi girls, I bought this product but I still have not used it because I wanted to know first, does this serum leave the face very greasy?