BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
This product works really well. It removes all of my make up without much effort or scrubbing. It doesn't smell like chemicals and it actually has a pretty fresh smell to it.
Christyn W.
I really enjoyed using this. Made my make up come of only when I used with a towel. I got it as a product for free from Influenster. Made my face feel so smooth and soft.
Dot B.
Saco, ME
I've used this product for years and years. It's my all time favorite makeup remover for when I use a lot of products. It's great on removing eye makeup as it's gentle and super refreshing. It's the best product out there.
Elizabeth H.
Springfield, KY
Love this product to remove mascara and eye make up from my eyes. Gentle cleanser that doesn't dry my skin out. And a great price for a product that lasts for awhile.
Karley S.
De Pere , WI
I just bought this makeup remover and I LOVE it! It is so easy to use. It takes off all of your makeup and is so gentle. You can even use it on eye makeup. You rub it all over your face like lotion and I just keep going in circular motions an on my eyes (i keep them closed though). Then you can either tissue it off or rinse it off with water. I normally rinse mine off with water but I think its so convenient that you don't need water just incase you had a long night and keep this in your night stand and can just wipe it off with a tissue and not have to worry about rinsing. Great product!
Maria V.
Love the scent of this facial cleanser and makeup remover..... it really works well and has a nice feeling to the skin after being used. This brand has been around for many many years!
Tashia P.
This cream is amazing; it's so light weight. It has a soft clean smell, I'm all for the packing clean and simple. I bought this at my local retail store. It's very gentle on the skin.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
This make up remover smells so good! It removes the makeup very easily. This comes in a jar, so you may want to keep some q tips handy so your product stays fresh.
LaTyra A.
I find that this product leaves the skin more oily that I would like. I already have oily skin so that doesn't work good for me at all. It's saying it's for oily skin and it's a light cleanser but I wouldn't agree with that but does remove make up very well so I do use this from time to time to remove my make up after a long day. Not good for oily skin tho. Good makeup remover tho.
Anj C.
Fremont, CA
love this for a clean feeling and to remove makeup before bedtime. it's not as rough as trying to use makeup removing wipes that are hard on your face. you can simply rub the lotion in and wipe your face once with a towel or just rinse it off.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?