BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Have been using this for years! It really takes all the makeup off in one try. The only slight negative is I hate the jar, like it is awkward trying to get the last bit out of the bottom!
member-533949a5c
This adorable little jar contains an amazing makeup remover! Leaves my skin nice and soft after too which I love! I'm a sucker for anything that smells like cucumber and this one takes home the prize! For smelling so heavenly and doing the job right!
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I really like this for taking off makeup. The cucumber one has a more tolerable scent than the original in my opinion. You do have to go in a second time with another cleanser or it won't get everything off. But I already do a two cleanse step method so it wasn't a big deal for me. It can leave a bit of a milky residue on your skin that clings onto hairs or drier patches. But you can always just rinse again or wipe it off with your towel. Very affordable and good at what it claims to do.
Blanca r.
N Las Vegas, NV
I got this as a freebie from pinch me and to be honest I not much of a cream make up remover but I did happen to like this one however I felt like I had to use move product than I would normally with a wipe
Samantha L.
Charlestown, NH
Love the feel. How smooth it applies! Smells refreshing. Feels great. Easy to travel with. Doesn't break me out. It's gentle on my skin. Love this product. I will continue purchasing!
Mersaydez Y.
I like the ponds cucumber cleanser and make up remover because during my pregnancy my skin was extremely dry. It was one of the only ones that didn't make it worse or make me break out .
Ronisha M.
Hephzibah, GA
Favorite makeup remover and moisturizer. Leave the skin super moisturize after using it to take off makeup. If using it as a moisturizer however, definitely use a small amount
marley b.
Cypress,TX
Love to use this after I get a sun burn feels nice and cooling on the skin and helps heal amazingly. This is also a good alternative for makeup remover if I run out of wipes.
Erica S.
Very cooling & soothing. This is more like a lotion than a cleanser though. You apply it all over your face, just like regular moisturizer but it can also be applied on your eyes to remove that makeup too. You rub it around a bit then wipe it off with a tissue or cloth. You don't need to wash your facell if you don't want to afterwards. Your skin will definitely feel super soft & silky. I do love that about it but sometimes I woke up the next morning looking greasy and oily. I never broke out from it and I don't recall if it was oil free or not but it's very gentle and amazing for sensitive skins.
keeya w.
Tempe, AZ
Use this as part of my night time skin care regimen. This product leaves my skin cool and soft. Use it every night before I go to sleep. Love how my skin feel the next day.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?