BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
I loved the smell of this. I purchased on sale at Walmart for under $10. I kept it in the fridge & used it as my last step cream before bed. My only complaint is that it's a bit too oily for my liking.
Brittney S.
Richardson, TX
This product works really well in removing makeup, even the tough waterproof mascaras that I tend to use. Usually I only use this with eye makeup, meaning that this product lasts for quite a while. It is nice and cool on the face and does not require a lot of scrubbing.
Ash F.
Amsterdam, NY
Another great one ! Ponds products run all through my family lol from my young cousins to my grandmother , it works so well with all types of skin . I highly recommend getting you some ponds ! -A
Emilia K.
I've used this for a few months, i liked it in the beginning but then i noticed if i use it to much on my face i start to breakout like crazy. ITs very rich and nourishing and great for dry skin just don't over apply if you tend to have clogged pores or acne.
Fiorentina C.
this cream removes completely my makeup, it feels smooth and moisturizing, you can find out on the supermarket or farmacy have a good price, and its very effective, i love it and i definetely buy it again, ill recommended to my friends
Karen B.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this to take off my makeup it cleans it off completely but don't use it around my eye because it will burn after I take my make up off my face looks very oily its a love and hate thing
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
I love using ponds fresh and light cucumber cleanser and make up remover it is very refreshing after using it making my skin look and feel great can use it day and night to refresh your skin
Stephanie D.
Michigan City, IN
This is a great cleanser. It smells good. I love that it makes my skin smooth and feel good. It never leaves my skin feeling dry. And love using a ponds moisturizer afterward. Great comdo!
Gina G.
I've seen this pop up repeatedly with great reviews, but for me, just meh.  Now I'm stuck with a large jar that I will never use.  I still ended up with black mascara under my eyes after using this product.
Haleigh B.
Brooklyn, CT
I love Ponds products because they are not expensive and truly work! I use their facial moisturizer too and absolutely love it. This works really well and definitely met my expectations
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?