BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
This cleanser is really just perfect! It smells great & takes off make up & dirt. It scent of cucumber is light, but it does make you want to eat some cucumber and ranch!!
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
Currently my only cleansed and moisturizer. My skin has been super picky lately. Even with this I can only use it every other day. Would love suggestions on other things to try. The smell isn't overpowering and it rinses easily.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
I think this is becoming my go-to light cleanser. The past few months I've been dealing with a major facial breakout, due to over exfoliation. By switching over to some Ponds products my skin is saying thank you and I've seen so much improvement the past couple weeks. I normally wouldn't think of a product with a lotion consistency being a good cleanser. But I swear this goes on so light and feels like pure cucumber water. I get the heavy makeup off my eyes first and this takes care of the rest. Fresh clean scent. I use in conjunction with their Clarant B3 and dry skin cream. Skin feels so soft and smooth. Amazing!
Cassie H.
I really love this stuff as a cleanser, but it doesn't quite do the job as a makeup remover. I typically wear waterproof mascara and I always still use makeup remover after using this cleanser. Other than that it's good.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
I love this cleanser and makeup remover! The coolness from the cucumber feels great on my skin. The price is very inexpensive and this lasts for awhile. The scent is great and it works very well! I highly recommend this!
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
I love this makeup remover so so much!! It smells soooo good and really strips off your makeup so you don't have to keep wiping! I would definitely recommend because I'm a huge critic when it comes to makeup removers!
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
This is such a refreshing face cleanser! I love using it at night time to remove my makeup because it does such a great job and is so easy to use! A little goes a very long way so this little tub lasts a while!
Karla R.
Compton , CA
This makes my skin very refreshing after I remove my make up. It isn't rough to my skin, it hydrated the skin as you remove make up. It makes the skin feel softer. It's a great product over all, would recommend
Allie G.
W Melbourne , FL
This is a amazing makeup remover, I love it ! It met more than my expectations. It is a very gentle cream, not harsh at all. I think for what it does the price is pretty good .i definitely recommend to others.
Dana S.
Takes away all the makeup and moisturizers your skin it's a old school favorite. And this product is gentle on your skin. Also, a little goes a long way. If you have normal to dry skin this is a must try.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?