BY POND'S #32 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Jessica D.
Smells great and really takes off my makeup. It doesn't over dry my skin which is great. It leaves it feeling really soft.
radelki q.
Me encanta por que mato dos pájaros de un tiro como dicen, por que para hacer dos cosas solo tengo que esor una jajja
Ana I.
Caracas, Miranda
Its a good remover cream but its not the best, smell good, easy to use, its very fresh but i think it works slowly
hi b.
Soooo sooo gud cream its so amazing cream wecan also use to remove makeup with it likkkkkeeed it aa lot. Of olit
poushali s.
It make my skin smoith relaxing and clean . It moesture my skin . And remove my skin from dullness . I love it .
Zara G.
Ponds me encanta es buena marca y economica y eso es lo bueno de ella. Me encanta esas cremas. Y sus toallas.
Xocofruta C.
Es increíble como actúa al desmaquillar mi rostro, deja mi piel suave y con una sensación muy agradable.
Rena D.
Love this! Its softening, nourishing and cooling all at the same time!! I love the way my skin feels.
Vaishu S.
It does almost remove my make ip but actually it gives that soft face I would Low to try more o this
Nisha N.
This is an excellent and fantastic product ........ my skin really glows...... i love this...........
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?