BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachelle T.
Hong Kong
Not too sure about how effective it is with removing makeup- I usually use this after I remove my makeup as a double insurance so can't really vouch for it's makeup removing qualities. However, really good scent and it's not pricey!
Gabriela A.
This did help my fry skin i have had for weeks due to a reaction , but it came at the cost of instant breakout. Maybe its because i have sensitive skin but i would recommend this due to my extreme breakouts from it.
kelly G.
Ideal para remover el maquillaje en una zona especifica con palillos y algodón corregir algún maquillaje que estas haciendo. Elimina fácilmente incluso los rastros de lápiz y mascaras de pestañas.
Veronica M.
This is one of my favorite cleansers, it removes your makeup in one step and leaves your skin really clean and moisturized. I bought the biggest jar and it has lasted almkst a year. Thumbs up!
H P.
I love how this product acts as a moisturizer as well as a make up remover. It is easily able to clean all my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling smooth as well.
Andrea R.
This cleanser is the best ponds made for sensitive skin, I have normal-oily sensitive skin so when it comes to getting my face clean, I have tried other facial cleansers and I always end up having massive irritation.
NOW having to say that, with this cleanser my skin feels so soft and I no longer fear taking my makeup off
Bastobika G.
Kolkata
It has an awesome cooling effect ion my skin.The best cleanser from pond's till date.The fragrance is also refreshing.One of the best cleansers I have used
Helen R.
I apply this product on my face and my neck when I have makeup on them or without make up, because it has a very deep cleaning and also smells really good.
Daviana C.
This is an amazing make up remover!! It's pretty gentle for your skin and it's one of the best, I've tried this product for a year and it's incredible!!
Hannah M.
I live this stuff!!! It takes forever to be used up and it feels so light on your skin. It also does not clog pores and that's why I use this stuff
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?