BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ana D.
I don't understand why this product is not on the first 10 best. It gets the job done and your face gets smoother and with a nice smell. It's not necessesary to remove the product. I would recommend this if you don't wear much make-up (just BB cream and pressed powder, nothing too heavy)
Audrey G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Does the job, but it's a really old school way of removing your makeup. it's a very cooling cold cream, but not menthol type cooling. it's very refreshing and i usually use this during the summer and follow with a light cleanser.
Erikaa G.
Los Angeles, CA
This Pond's product is great! It is affordable and very good for sensitive skin, it is a win because it removes make-up and also cleans it. It wasn't really affective at first but then after it was good. I Would defiantly buy it again because it's very easy to use.
Chaavi S.
Brampton
Not for my skin.
It highly irritated my skin. It was a gift from someone to sample so I didn't waste any money but it was a waste of time and effort. It was harsh on my skin and barely removed any makeup at all. It left my skin red and itchy.
I definitely do not recommend it.
Sabi B.
Leon, Guanajuato
Great product removes most of the makeup although u did have a bit of troubles removing the eyeliner and mascara bust everything else was pretty good. Maybe is just a bit greasy if you have oily skin that why four stars for this.
Andrea V.
This is my makeup remover since I started my makeup and I love, because I have oily skin and does not affect me at all as I have tried other creams, economic and works perfect. I love it.
Xenia L.
It is a cleansing and moisturizer while . It has a rich smell of cucumber makes the face feel more clean and fresh, its consistency with little help product can be removed dirt from the face, use it as a makeup remover and it works great. The would buy .
Nury R.
Tegucigalpa
Muy buen removedor de maquillaje, me deja limpia la cara de cualquier sobra de maquillante, es ideal no lo cambio, y lo mejor que con un poco de crema limpio mi cara cada noche
Amber K.
Very lightweight, very refreshing. Smells good, and great value for the cost. It makes my skin feel nice. I've only used it a couple times but would absolutely try it again.
Reina A.
Panamá
This is my all time favorite makeup remover product.It has a light fresh scent and makes my skin feel refreshed after every use. I love how soft my skin feels after each use and it works to easy remove make up at the end of a long day.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?