BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Leigha D.
Newnan, GA
Love the smell. Also love not having to necessarily use water with this. Overall great product!
Samantha K.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love to use this to remove make up. It always feels good and does not bug my sensitive skin.
Cydneyanne H.
Bradenton, FL
I love this product it smells so fresh like cucumbers its so soft and leaves my skin so smooth
Rhonda M.
Love love love Ponds cream to use at night before bed! Would recommend this produce for anyone.
Alma S.
utica
It's really good product . Very gentle on your skin. It's very effective. It's very affordable
J G.
This is my favorite makeup remover, hands down. I even prefer it over micellar water at times.
Keishla D.
Lancaster, PA
This is great, I love makeup removers that work extremely well, I just ran out, wish I had more
Hannah M.
Columbus, OH
This product keeps my skin feeling smooth and looking young. It really helps prevent fine lines
Terranisha W.
Byram, MS
I've been using this product for over an year now and it's awesome. I never regret buying it!
Shanika M.
Horn Lake, MS
Great for removing makeup. Leaves skin feeling smooth. I would purchase again in the future.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?