BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
India G.
Toledo, OH
This stuff is great. I use it to remove makeup. It is light and leaves your skin feeling so soft
Theresa G.
Kelseyville, CA
Works great! Really cleans skins and removes make up easily. Skin feel fresh and clean afterwards
Neenah C.
Leaves skin silky and fresh.
I have repurchased once, lasts a long time.
Removes makeup as well
joanna j.
Madera, CA
Very light on the skin appreciate that it does not leave an oily residue on the skin after use
Hotrods N.
Turlock, CA
Oh gosh so cheap and so good , my skin stays soft I don't breakout , takes all my makeup love it
stephanie G.
Bay City, MI
Love! Love! Love! Works so good. Leaves me feeling fresh and clean. I wouldn't use another kind!
Vicki V.
Middletown , NY
Works so good to take my makeup off and cleanses my face at the same time ! Such a good Product
Gennifer K.
Charlotte, NC
A little high priced but defiantly worth the extra dollar. The cucumber scent is refreshing too
Cynthia  E.
Bronx, NY
This product it's amazing because its a make up remover and also you feel your skin so hydrated
Betsy W.
POND'S cleanser is amazing. It gets all over your makeup off and is super gentle on your skin.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?