BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
kimberly B.
Madison Hts, MI
Pond's is my go to cleanser. Never let's you down. Removes all makeup and makes your skin feel great.
Shelby-Lyn S.
Harahan, La
I love this product! If you have dry skin it's perfect. It leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed!
Ingrid R.
Brooklyn , NY
Hate it i still have it, i only use it when I'm out of wipes. it leaves my face all oily and greasy
Annsley T.
Cleveland, MS
This is such a great face wash & it removes your makeup so super well!! i used 3 whole jars of it!!
Stephanie G.
Lawton, OK
This product makes my skin feel so fresh and soft. I can't get over how my skin loves this product.
Crystal A.
Del Rio, TX
I like it but I don't at the same time but yeah ... I love ponds though. It's too expensive though
Rosie R.
Dallas, TX
I love this cleanser my all time favorite!! Very clean smell and leaves your face looking fabulous
gabriela t.
I love this especially because it smells like cucumbers! Leaves my skin soft and smelling delicious
Jennifer M.
Victorville, CA
Love this facial cleanser. Removes all the dirt and makeup off my fave leaving it soft and clean.
Aera K.
This works really well! Takes out all the makeup and dirt. And it is gentle enough for your eyes
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?