BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chapis B.
No le gustó es muy muy grasosa y pesada no se absorbe rápido no me gustooooooooóoooooóoooooooooooooooo
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
MUY BUENO QUITA TODO EL MAQUILLAJE DEJANDO EL ROSTRO SUEAVE Y LE DA UN PLUS DE QUE LA HIDRATA UN POCO.
Amber S.
I love the smell of this stuff and the way it feels on your face. It does a nice job removing makeup to
Onelvis S.
Brooklyn, NY
El producto no es bueno no me gusta como que no hidrata no hace nada a pesar de que no me ha echo nada
Jennifer M.
Davenport, FL
This is what i use to remove my makeup
with in combo w. a wipe. Easy and fast. and leaves my face soft
Shipra P.
Hayward, CA
A very affordable daily cleanser. Love its refreshing smell. Removes all kind of makeup off. Must try!
Rebecca N.
Love the scent, its effectiveness and portability. I buy it to use while traveling. Gentle on my skin.
Brittany P.
This stuff smells amazing and works great but with my sensitive skin it tends to make my fave puffy!
diana t.
Perris, CA
I love the smell on my face plus my smoot face at nights after removing makeup it just feels so fresh
karina s.
Compton, CA
Love this stuff! Very hydrating and removed makeup super easily without having to pull on your skin.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?