BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erika E.
Was not disappointed!Great price too!!
My mother and grandmother used Ponds so I definitely I had to try this
maggie e.
I usually use this as a makeup remover & it works really good & the smell is great i love that is cucumber!!
Tina G.
Glendale, CA
I like the way it feels on my skin. It feels refreshing and silky soft. Would definitely recommend to others.
Mary Lou G.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this cleanser, not greasy and thoroughfare removes all makeup without drying. Excellent price and value
Chloe' B.
Fairland
I love this brand and have yet to find a product i dont like. I would recommend this to everyone on here!!!
Valerie R.
leaves skin feeling soft and smells soooooooo good i really like this product especially for younger teens
Shelby C.
Has great smell and removes the waterproof makeup. Gets all the makeup off and leaves skin clean and fresh.
Laura G.
Edinburg, TX
I love this cream, everything about it screams fresh. After applying, yoir skin feels so hydrated and new.
Kristen M.
Burrillville, RI
I live ponds products! This is a great product that does a nice job, leaving your face clean and refreshed!
Jenny B.
Granada Hills, CA
I love this product because it refreshes the skin and leaves so nice and smooth unlike other cold creams
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?