BY POND'S #32 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Removes any amount of makeup and moisturizes without feeling too heavy or greasy. My skin is supple after use.
Carolyn G.
flushing, NY
I love using this cleanser to remove my make up after a long day. it leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft.
Ebony B.
Albany, NY
I'm not sure but I really didn't use it the right way or I didn't use a enough or to much . I don't care for it
sapphire c.
This does actually help get your makeup completely off . And it has the cucumber smell to it which it awesome!!
Belinda T.
Patterson, LA
Great product for fast makeup removal. I have used Pond's for years as my main makeup remover. It simply works!
donna c.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Love it! Nice refreshing scent as well as the coolness in your skin when wiping off the make up, great product
Lacey M.
Painesville, OH
I have been using this to remove my makeup for years!!!! Doesnt have alcohol in it so it doesnt dry my skin out
Kaylah P.
whittier, ca
Literally is so amazing!! And it also keep my face nice and soft at the same time! Would totally rate 5 stars😁
Luisa T.
Doral, FL
I usually use it at night before sleeping and it feel fresh and nice. I have i normal skin so it works for me
Anna P.
Corning, CA
This is the only cleanser/makeup remover that i have repurchsed and have backps just in case i lose one(lol)
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?