BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Paola M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I have very sensitive skin so I tend to go for something a little bit more soothing and light. This does the job!
Tori S.
This is a great soft make-up remover and moisturizer. Doesn't work well as a stand alone facial cleanser though.
Christina A.
I liked the soft smooth feeling that it left my face feeling with no greasy residue like other similar products.
Brianna L.
Citrus Heights, CA
Best make up remover ever!!! And it cleans your face so well as well as leaving it super soft. No greasy feeling
Jocelin V.
Oxnard, CA
The women in my family have been using ponds for years !!!!! take all your make up as well at softs and hydrates
Naomy C.
My brother of all people introduced me to Pones. I love the way my skin feels after using this one. It very nice
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
Great product to use for taking my makeup off at night and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth afterwards.
HannaRae H.
A little greasy but other wise it gets the job done! Easily wiped off my thick water proof eyeliner in seconds.
Daena R.
allentown, PA
Very good non expensive cleanser, creamy texture , leaves my skin soft and clean
. It efficiently removes dirt.
Karina I.
Boca Raton, FL
Es buena para desmaquillar peroel olor no es mi preferido la encuentras en todos los supermercados y farmacias
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?