BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lilith K.
This cleanser is so nice, the smell of cucumbers, and how my skin feels is amazing!!! Definitely worth buying again
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Love this! I feel like it removes all of my makeup. Doesn't make my face feel sticky or doesn't make my face oily.
Amanda S.
El Paso, TX
Hands down, favorite make up remover! always gets that pesky eye make up off (: usually use this with a wet wipe(:
virgie M.
Mount Vernon , KY
I only use ponds cleanser and make up remover. It gives me that clean fresh feeling I desire at the end of the day.
Kiara T.
Osceola, IN
Very best makeup remover! I love it and never ever run out. It's a must have for someone who loves wearing makeup!
Brianna R.
This makeup remover really does the job! Better than regular wipes and it's also moisturizing with a fresh feeling.
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
This stuff is great! It gets the job done well and has a nice, clean scent. It has a permanent home in my cabinet.
Maria R.
Lynnwood, WA
Really does work, it removes everything and leaves the skin feeling moisturized and fresh. The smells is a plus.
Jordan B.
Temple, TX
I like the way this product smells and it leaves my fave nice and smooth. I like the price point on this as well.
Gabriela G.
Valencia Venezuela
The smell is good but it doesn't work for me cause it let my face super grassy even if I wash it more that twice
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?