BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Caitlyn C.
Sorrento, FL
I use this everyday, it works great! Better then wipes, and the liquid. Just a little oily if it's not completely rinsed.
Afeefah M.
Triangle, Va
I am not a fan of this product. It makes my face feel very oily and I cannot stand the feeling of ut on my face or hands
Beza D.
College Park, MD
I love this make up remover! Makes it so easy to take off your make up after going out. I also love that it isn't an oil.
Rebecca N.
Love ponds. Their products are so skin friendly. They feel great and they do a really great job with taking off make-up.
Carmen S.
Adoro su olor, te deja una agradable sensacion de limpienza en la cara, es definitivamente una de mis marcas favoritas.!
Theodora C.
Tigard, OR
This stuff is hands down the easiest way to remove all makeup and also moisturize. It's easy on the eyes and the face.
Nancy fancy S.
The best that I have tried it doesn't irritate my skin or my eyes and I'm just loving how soft my skin feels afterwards
Seiyefa S.
I just chose this because it was one of the more affordable options in the supermarket but I do not regret my selection
Laikin M.
Hot Springs, AR
A great makeup removes! I'm amazed at how well it removes waterproof makeup so easily. This is my go to makeup remover.
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
I have used this makeup remover in the past and it works very well. It leaves you skin feeling clean, fresh and smooth.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?