BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Francisca C.
Fort Pierce, FL
I love this use it almost every night love the way it cleans n smells no greasy after feeling has a nice cool feeling to it
Destanee S.
Joshua, TX
Feels very soothing on the face and is good at getting all of the makeup off and you don't need to use a lot of the product
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
This make up remover is easy to use and smells and feels great. I would definitely recommend it. It's also very affordable.
Angelica H.
Spokane, WA
The only stuff I use to remove makeup its amazing. Leaves skin nice and soft . I love it and it keeps me from breaking out.
Reggie H.
Savannah, GA
Love this cream! Smells good and is very refreshing. Cools and cleans the face without making oily or dry. A good balance.
Alicia D.
Theodore
This product is good. I like the cool refreshing feel of it. And the light cucumber sent of it. And it didn't feel greasy.
Caitlin C.
Barberton, OH
Best eye makeup remover of all time. I don't buy any other kind any more. I used to buy Avon and now it's been over a year.
Hannah R.
Smells great! And I love all ponds lotions. If you like a silky feeling after using lotion, then this is a great product
Colita D.
Oklahoma City, OK
My mom used Pond's. It is still like I remember just a large variety of scents. I love the feel of my skin after using it
Crystal C.
lauderhill
Moisturizing while cleaning skin giving a youthful glow. It's an awesome makeup remover and it doesn't dry out your skin.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?