BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer H.
Very creamy but lightweight. Nice refreshing scent. Cleans well and leaves skin pretty soft. Doesn't irritate sensitive skin.
Krissy S.
N Tazewell, VA
I absolutely love this stuff remove makeup so easy it's like it just wipes right off. And leaves your face feeling brand new
Lorenza C.
Roxbury , Ma
This is the longest product ever use it never fails it gives me the right result and I would not trade it for anything else
prisilia p.
Muy suave y remueve facil rico olor , me deja la piel sueave y muy rapido quita el maquillaje ideal y practico para llevar
Soft, fresh, moisturizing but for my oily skin I do not like it much as I kept traces of the cream and felt the greasy face
Julia W.
Knoxville, TN
I truly think our grandparents had it right. This is the best at not only cleansing but also moisturizing at the same time
Haley G.
I use this product to take off that stubborn waterproof eye makeup. There is not another product that works like this one.
Jessica H.
Great for even everyday use. I keep this in my purse as well. This product is great. One of Mt favorites from this company!
Stephanie M.
North Bergen, NJ
Love this make up does get removed with no harshness and or redness skin is left clean hydrated and it does not dry my skin
Edwarlyn B.
I love this makeup remover is so good!! works greats on waterproof makeup, mascara and brow gel. smells so good and fresh.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?