BY POND'S #32 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aanika F.
Orem, UT
A cheap easy makeup remover! I really liked this because it was similar to a very expensive product that I had previously used.
love using this product. makes my skin feel so good!!! I would absolutely recommend this to everyone! I just cannot get over it
kerztyn s.
I have used this product for years. Its the only thing i want on my face to completely remove my makeup. Recommend to everyone
Tracy J.
Tulare, CA
NIce, light, basic and refreshing. I liked it. It does what a makeup remover should do and is refreshing and not harsh at all.
Janie R.
I love to use this to remove my makeup. It's easy to use and doesn't hurt my eyes or dry out my skin. A little goes a long way.
Christy H.
Hampstead, NC
Love the smell makes my face feel fresh and clean, Good over all product. Had a little trouble finding it in my local stores
Gloria D.
Lightly and soft facial cream. It has a fresh and nice smell.
I like it but I dont use it daily, maybe once every two weeks.
Eymy M.
Santa Ana, CA
This cream is amazing. It hydrates my skin so much. It removes make up super easily leaving no residue. Will keep purchasing
Krissie N.
Holly, MI
It smells good and is gentle on your skin. I love how well out removes making and leaves your face feeling smooth and fresh.
vienna l.
Brawley, CA
Really like this product, not just this one, but most of the whole face cream line,i love the smell of this one specifically
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?