BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashlyn K.
Manistee, MI
Holy Grail for makeup cleanser and face wash before bed. I feel fresh, clean and soft. Even if you don't use it every day, it works.
Anyela R.
Hartford, CT
I love this cream because remove all the makeup in seconds and i don't need to use as much cream. with a little is more than enough!
Kimberly G.
This Ponds cream is absolutely awesome.The smell is so refreshing. This cream takes all your makeup away and leaves skin super soft.
virginia s.
fort worth, TX
This is my go to product when removing makeup it takes it all out even my matte lipsticks. The way it leaves the skin soft is amazing
Tiffany S.
Pleasant Grv, UT
The smell was heavenly, but it left a film on my face. I felt oily and greasy afterwards, which is not what I want from a cleanser.
Geena M.
Berkeley Springs, WV
I use this every time I wear makeup and I haven't had a single problem with leftover residue from my foundation powder or eyeliner.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Love the scent! It cleanses my skin so nicely without leaving it feel dry. My skin is soft and smooth and ready for the next step.
Laura W.
This is a great makeup remover. It removes makeup well and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. I love the smell and its light.
Denisha H.
London, KY
This product is awesome for removing makeup without leaving your face feeling too dry and smells ok. Definitely would recommend it.
Amber R.
N Little Rock, AR
I've used this makeup remover since I started wearing makeup! I've tried a few different ones but I always come back to this stuff!
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?