BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heather B.
Louin, MS
I liked this product because it smells fresh and removes all of my makeup and leaves my face feeling clean without burning my eyes...
Amaris W.
FOREVER Will Be Part of My Makeup Removal Routine .
Must Have and I'm Raving About it ... Lightweight and Smells AWESOME ! Get u Some
Misty H.
Shinnston, WV
Love this product. It has a clean fresh scent and it easily removes my makeup after wearing it all day. Also makes me feel refreshed.
JoAnna H.
Hanford, CA
Such a refreshing after feel with this cleanser. One of my fav products and i always male sure that i have it in my medicine cabinet.
Jay F.
I love this it does so much for my skim I love how smooth it leaves my face and it's a make up remover I love the smell of cucumbers
Amber C.
Callao, VA
Removes makeup without a burning to the eye and leaves skin nice and clean, with a hint of refreshing smell and liion to moisturize.
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
The cucumber smells so good. It feels so cool when you put it on your skin. It moisturizes very well and leaves your skin extra soft.
Sarah R.
Bowling Green, KY
I love the smell of this! It is such a calming makeup remover, not leaving you irritated. It keeps you moisturized and feeling clean.
michele v.
Haha, so this product is so amazing that even my boyfriend uses this to clean his face. I love how soft it leaves my face afterwards.
Lindsay H.
Love this!! It really leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It's super gentle and easy to use. I feel like my makeup just melts off.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?