BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda T.
Benton harbor, MI
I like the smell, but not so much the product. It seems to leave my skin feeling greasy which is no good since I have oily skin as it is.
Maria D.
Can be used as a make-up remover very refreshing and great smell . i have used many ponds products they are one of my favorite products !
Salem C.
Wonderful makeup remover! If you're looking for something better than makeup wipes, this is the product for you! Simple and easy to use!
Macarena O.
Alta Loma, CA
Ponds is an amazing brand my mom always likes using them. She's the one that taught me to take off my make up with it when I was younger!
Amber H.
Loganville, GA
This cleanser is light and leaves no residue. The scent is delicious. It's great at removing makeup & my face feels fresh after using it.
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
I give this product a thumbs up. It removes my makeup with no struggle and also cleanses it. It leaves your skin so soft it's incredible.
Mary Kathryn V.
Wilson, NC
AMAZING cleanser! I have really sensitive skin and this doesn't hurt it at all! Really cleans my pores and removes all makeup on my face
seana h.
Bronx, NY
I actually have been using this as a face wash for years. It is best in the winter when skin is very dried out it instantly moisturize
Rebecca D.
Cartersville, GA
I always always always use this to remove my eye make up. This stuff does not dry out my eyes and it always leaves them feeling great.
It serves its purpose well, what bothers me is the smell, reminds me of my grandmother. I don't love scented things that go on my face
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?