BY POND'S #32 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kellie N.
Clarksville
This product is absolutely amazing! I use it in the mornings as a gentle cleanser, then I use it to remove my makeup at night. I was using wipes in the morning, but once I found this I haven't gone back! My face is so soft and it has a nice healthy glow to it. I can't love this product any more than I do!
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
I'm not really a fan of this cleaner. It doesn't do much for my skin, it just feels like a thick cream on my face. The first time I used it, it made my face break out even more which made me dislike it that much more. It's like $6 per container pricey especially if it doesn't work, I'm thankful I used coupons.
Maribel G.
I have already reviewed this product but I keep reviewing because it is just that amazing. I am a total repeat user of this cleanser. It is very effective and gentle on the skin and it did meet my expectations. I was surprised by the formula of it and by how it left my skin feeling smooth and softer.
Delilah S.
It's not only soothing, moisturizing, it actually takes off my makeup. The only down side is, it doesn't remove mascara completely. I have to go in with eye makeup remover. But for the price not bad. And yes it has a slight cucumber scent to it. Pond's® Fresh & Light Cucumber Cleanser & Make-up Remover 6.5 oz. Jar
Yesi R.
Los Angeles, CA
I accidentaly bought Pond's Fresh & Light Cucumber Cleanser and Makeup Remover thinking it was just  a face cream like the type my mom uses. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it smelled and how effectively it removed makeup. The only thing I did not like was how it left my face a bit greasy.
Jill W.
This works well to remove facial makeup (although I wouldn't recommend using it near the eyes); the only issue that I have with it is it's STRONG scent! The scent is similar to strong perfume that's marketed to elderly women. Other than that, it hydrates well and does what it's supposed to.
Mariana C.
Love the way it takes off my water proof mascara. It was my first time using ponds. I got mine at Walmart in the beauty section. Exactly what I needed did not disappoint. Just wished it came in a squeeze bottle so you don't have to dig into the jar or maybe if it came with a small spatula.
Bailey M.
One of my favorite products. It's a great moisturizer and makeup remover all at one time. It didn't let me down at all. It was a very effective product didn't disappoint me at all. I would recommend this to others. ☺️
Lexie S.
Grand Forks, ND
This stuff WORKS. My sister introduced me to this magic cream in high school when I was in drama. I would have a face full of makeup and the toughest part was my eyes. This stuff works like a charm and doesn't hurt my eyes! No burning or itching. I would definitely recommend.
aicha d.
Corona NY
Ponds is an amazing brand there things are very good I love it when I come home and take off my makeup and afterward I get the use this facial cleanser and I sometimes put it in the fridge keep it cold and after all day of sweating and heat it feels amazing to put on your skin
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?