BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Raquel L.
Horizon City, TX
Amazing remover !!! This is the only product that won't leave my face oily at night. It also prevents me from breaking out and the price is just perfect
Carley G.
Great make up remover, I love a product that I don't have to use multiple of, one wipe takes care of my whole face, works great and is very affordable
Jocelyn Q.
Leaves your skin so smooth and at the same time it removes any makeup thats on your face. You could use it as a makeup remover. It is a great product.
Steph C.
This is so great for waterproof makeup. It's fresh and soothing but it removed everything without breaking out my sensitive skin. Huge fan of this one.
Sherri C.
Lakeland, FL
My skin feels so smooth and clean after this product! My mother used ponds for Years and when I was looking for a cleanser, ponds was my first choice.
Samantha N.
These worked very well for me, i was able to clean up all my makeup without a struggle. I don't always purchase these but when they're on sale i do :)
Willow C.
Dover, PA
This is the perfect product to take your eye make up off with. It doesn't sting when it gets in your eyes! And the cucumber smell is a nice touch, too.
Chelsea M.
Oakland, CA
You can rub this right into your eyeballs and it doesn't burn, removes all your makeup when wiped away, even lash glue and waterproof mascara. Loveeeee
Julia K.
Esta crema es buenisima para retirar el maquillaje. No irrita la piel y la limpia sin tener que tallarla. Ademas deja la piel muy suave y es economica.
Brittany S.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely amazing! The best facial cleanser I've ever used! It's super light and you can see as you're cleaning your face the make up coming right off
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?