BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yessenia G.
No I didn't like this. It didn't completely remove my makeup. Still had residue when I used the toner after CLEANING my face. So I will not be repurchasing it!
ANITA H.
Crysral City, MO
I have used this for many years. A great dependable stand by. Never let's me down. Removes makeup fast and easy. It smells amazing and the texture is so smooth
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
This cucumber ponds is so awesome to cleanse your face and the feeling of the cucumbers makes it better it brings up the refreshing and the cleaning feeling.
Hollis A.
I love this so much, it does its job obviously, but better than that it smells so good. I have more oily skin and it actually does help with oil control too
briley h.
I didn't love this moisturizer unfortunately. it took a while to soak into the skin and was for thin. wasdnt worth the price and didn't meet my expectations
Kelly M.
Basom, NY
This cleanser is great! Its fragrance is not too strong and is pleasant. I love how my makeup wipes off without scrubbing. My skin is soft and glowing after!
Sara G.
Albuquerque, NM
This project is not harsh, but leaves you with a clean crisp feeling after cleansing your face. There's no harsh chemicals and is so light it feels natural.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
This cleansing cream is very good price and recommended for girls who usually wear makeup daily and another benefit is its excellent cleansing recommend..
Jennifer G.
Lexington, Ky
This is amazing!! I am currently using it. I haven't had a problem with this. The smell is good and I love how it leaves my face soft. I recommend this!
Raquel L.
Horizon City, TX
Amazing remover !!! This is the only product that won't leave my face oily at night. It also prevents me from breaking out and the price is just perfect
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?