BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erika S.
Tyngsboro, MA
THE best make up remover/cleanser EVER!!! Its part of my nightly routine even if I don't leave the house and don't put make up on! Really cleans the must stubborn mascara runs
Courtney G.
Fairfax, VA
I love the feeling of this product as it is not harsh on your skin. It is goopy when trying to take off makeup so you definitely need to wash your face after removing the make up
Nia D.
Cedar Hill, TX
This product works really we'll on removing make up, dirts and oils from the ski, the only thing that I dislike is that I wish it was a bigger jar so it can more pads inside.
Cassandra F.
utica, mi
This is a really great basic daily use make up remover and it is also a very good moisturizer that tends to not be as expensive as other brands. I highly suggest it
Trish G.
It does the job! Always removed all makeup. However I find it leaves a very greasy feeling on my face and eyes. Even when I wash my face afterwards it is slimy.
Danielle B.
The perfect amount of hydration for my skin. My face gets really dry in the winter time and ponds gives it that moisture that my skin lacks in the cold weather.
Endora A.
West Hartford, CT
Removes all makeup after letting sit for 20 seconds. It also leaves your skin moisturized after taking it off. Easy to find, like in CVS, and lasts for a while.
Alyssa S.
This worked very good for me because my face reacts very well to cucumber so this was a good product for my face. Also it was very gentle and smelled good too.
octavia m.
If you have very sensitive skin then this product is great for you it's not harsh on your skin and you wont feel like your skin is dry after using this product
Kierra W.
This is my favorite makeup remover I have ever purchased! Not only does it remove your makeup well but it does not leave you feeling oily or sticky afterwards!
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?