BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lore D.
Burien, WA
This stuff is my holy grail for taking off waterproof makeup. I like that it leaves my skin really clean and moisturized. There's a reason it's been around for 80 years!
Debbie B.
Staten Island, NY
I grew up using Ponds and I have always loved it. It removes dirt and oil and makeup without stripping your skin or leaving it greasy. It smells fresh and clean too.
Marylena D.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the smell of this product ! Amazon takes makeup off and a cleaner & it's a nice cute white and green bottle. I love this product I always use it. Great for sensitive skins out there.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
I start by applying an even (thin-ish) layer of the cream on my face, then let it sit for a few seconds so that the makeup has time to begin breaking down. Then, I start removing it by using facial tissue to wipe off as much of the cream and makeup as I feel necessary -- just enough to get rid of the majority of it. I do this first, because 1) that's how my grandmother used to do it, and 2) I didn't want to keep rubbing cream and old makeup on my face. After the tissues, I then go in with a wet cloth to remove whatever was left on my face and gently exfoliate my skin.
Lynette R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product. My skin is very sensitive so I have a hard time finding skincare that works for me. I use this to remove my makeup at the end of the day and it does an amazing job
Jessica A.
Rocky Mount, NC
My grandmother used to use this, and when she lent it to me one evening, I was hooked. It's very easy to use, and cleans deeply. It's affordable at Walmart, which is where I get it.
Haley G.
Newmanstown, PA
This product is my absolute favorite. It makes taking off make - up so much easier! Plus my pores have shrunk tremendously since I started using it. I highly recommend it!
Morgaine B.
Kansas City, KS
This is my first step in my cleansing ritual every day I wear makeup. It melts everything away without tugging on your skin,or making you fuss with various cotton rounds.
Aryanna C.
Dry Ridge, KY
This product is amazing! It completely removes your makeup so easily. And it last forever, I have had mine for almost four months and its still halfway full and I use it just about everyday.
Diana D.
Boston
My mother & I are obsessed with this. My skin is very sensitive and it doesn't irritate or cause redness! My mother loves it because it calms her skin down and leaves it very supple.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?