BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Karen P.
Port Allen, LA
I use waterproof mascara so I first use a cleansing oil and then the Ponds. The Ponds feels so refreshing and make my face feel very clean. It removes all the traces of makeup and dirt.
Tiffany G.
I know a few people who live by this however, when j tried it I had a lot of makeup on and it didn't seem to do the job too well. I have other products that would be more effective
Karah B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Oh this Ponds Cucumber cleanser smells amazing and works so good I put mine in fridge and use as facial at nights . It relaxes me and makes my skin and face feeling fresh! I love it
Geny C.
LOVE IT!!! So easy to use and it removes my make-up so well! I started using it a year ago and i don't think i will replace it with another product, and the smell is a plus!
Arni D.
My mom's secret to amazing skin, I use this every night to clean my face, and it really does the trick. It's not my favorite, much to my mom's dismay, but it's hard to knock it.
Jessica M.
Land O Lakes, FL
I've been using Pond's makeup remover for as long as I can remember (it's all my mom uses too) and I love it. It gently removes my makeup and leaves my skin feeling fresh.
Athena E.
ASTORIA, NY
It's a very soothing cleanser and very gentle on the skin.I love the mild fragrance of it.I apply the cleanser, rub it in and then rinse it off with room temperature water.
Amber C.
Ive been using this product forever and i really think its the best make-up remover you can buy. Its super good with regular and waterproof makeup. Totally recommend it.
Lore D.
Burien, WA
This stuff is my holy grail for taking off waterproof makeup. I like that it leaves my skin really clean and moisturized. There's a reason it's been around for 80 years!
Tosha W.
Georgetown, GA
I use this every night before bed. Even if I don't wear makeup just because I love the smell while I'm trying to sleep. The cucumbers just soothe me right to sleepyland.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?