BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marrissa H.
Melbourne, FL
The only cream based make up remover that leaves me feeling fresh and clean. It is gentle but effective. I don't need to scrub my face to get my eyebrows off and it also moisturizes instead of drying out my face.
Sara B.
It makes you feel like you are at a spa because it smells exactly like cucumbers. It has a moist consistency and you only need the slightest bit to cover your face. It removes makeup and I definitely recommend.
Maria José R.
This cream is excellent for removing makeup around the face, apply only throughout the skin and leave about 2 minutes, then retreat with a cotton soaked in rose water and eliminates up to me waterproof makeup
Kyle C.
Portland, IN
This product for me was a no. I love the smell but again it left my eyes feeling irritated and I have the container. I would rather have a pump, much more sanitary! I do love Pond's, but not this product.
Marlie S.
This product is so wonderfully refreshing and really moisturizes your skin! I love using it morning and night for a fresh face. I also felt as though it lasted quite a while, which was a wonderful surprise!
Denise D.
Sewell, Nj
I've been using ponds to remove my waterproof makeup for over 13 years now. I love it, it effortlessly removes all my makeup and leave my face feeling clean and fresh. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is because it always ends up in my eyes no matter how tight I close them!
Isela M.
Waukegan, IL
This facial cleanser makes it so easy to remove any make up. Not only does it get the job done but also leaves skin soft and smooth. The scent is fresh and once rinsed off doesn't leave your skin dry.
Judith K.
Carmichael, CA
It was light and wonderful on my skin, but it, however, failed to get all my makeup off. But it's not as big deal. It was reasonably priced for the amount I got. And I would definitely use it again.
Andrea S.
Toledo, OH
I love this deep cleanser to remover makeup and clean my face well. This has been around for a while and I have used this ponds cucumber cleanser since I was in high school in the 90's. Awesome cleanser!
Anndria C.
Really like this stuff. It leaves my face soft. You do need to wipe off the product though with a towel to remove it. After that I use an actual foaming cleanser to make sure all makeup is removed.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?