BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Klancey H.
Athens, GA
I love this makeup remover. Unlike harsh makeup remover towelettes, it leaves your skin moisturized and glowing. I have dry skin, so this product works very well with me. I'm going to continue using this brand.
Flor L.
This is an amazing product to remove makeup without ruining or damaging your face. I use it every night. It takes off the matte makeup as well. For the long lasting mascara, I use more product.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love this cold cream. It smells refreshing, it's affordable and it's so moisturizing! It removes all my makeup, although it did take a bit of rubbing to get the waterproof mascara and lipsense off. It left my dry irritated skin feeling cool and soft but it can feel a bit greasy after so you have to rinse really well and rub it in like a lotion or just wash with a face wash after. I honestly don't mind having that extra moisture left after because i find it doesn't break me out and my dry skin seems to love it. I probably wouldn't recommend for someone with oily acne prone skin.
Mireyaa Y.
Amazing product!!!! I am so pleased with my results. Only have been using for two weeks and results are incredible. I have struggled with my skin and dark marks since my teen years, and nothing has helped! I purchased a small trial bottle of this to give a try, and I'm so glad I did. I wash my face twice daily with African black soap, tone with witch hazel and moisturize with this cream, it has been serving me well!!! I have oily skin but this product really helps to moisturize my skin just right, it looks so much more toned and even and dark marks are quickly fading! See attached photo for results. I'm so in love with product, and will be permanently be adding it to my regimen!
Osdelys G.
miami
Great product. If you are still using makeup and sun screen lotion, this is the best way to remove it. After using Pond's cold cream, and removing oily first layer, you need to use water base face cleaner before cream. I am no longer using makeup or sun screen lotion; because I like my skin as natural as possible. Era Organic cream 10 in 1 Complete (sold on Amazon) is so far the best skin care cream for me.
Nicole P.
Luling, Tx
I swear by this stuff 😍 not only does it moisturize my skin, it removes makeup like no other. This is my go makeup remover that won't break me out or leave my skin dry. I usually purchase mine at my local Walmart. This is an item that I repurchase every time I run out. I highly recommend it
Narelis A.
Norcross , GA
It is pretty good. I dont believe it is the best but accomplish most of what it says it does. It seems to melt off any products on your face using body heat and is solid in the container. Doesnt have a strong smell. Have to go back and wipe off excess or mascara marks that have been left behind. Does leave raccoon eyes. Leaves the skin soft and smooth.
Tania C.
Springfield, MA
love this stuff cleaned my face so well. removed every single product of makeup off my face and removed and oil and dirt. left my ace feeling so soft and smelled so good which is a plus i hate makeup removers/ cleansers that smell chemically or like alcohol
Dallas O.
Cut Bank, MT
I love using this product at the end of the day to take off my makeup before I go to bed. It is so gentle on the eyes and causes no pain. It has a nice light smell and washes off easily from the skin. My mother always said her mother used to use these products, they are still as wonderful as they were years ago!
Mariangel C.
My mom has used always this brand since I was a child so it is obvious that I have tried some products of this brand. By far this is my favorite, not only it removes the makeup and impurities of your face, but also gives a nice feel after using it. Plus it's very affordable so I absolutely recommend this to anyone.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?