BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elisse M.
San Diego, CA
Takes makeup off wonderfully, and if you don't care for the scent of the classic cold cream, this one smells fresh and modern. Plus it helps hydrate your skin, leaving it super soft.
Lindsey F.
Newport News, VA
Actually got this from my ex boyfriends mother and I'm not sure I would have originally paid the price for it. However it is very gentle on the skin, smells good and meets all expectations! It's very smooth and light. I would definitely buy again!
Michelle J.
A number of other make up remover products have a harsh smell that often leaves your face feeling dry and smelly. Pond's with cucumber leaves your face feeling fresh and clean!
Morgan V.
Stillwater, OK
This is a hidden treasurer! I love using this in the shower! It leaves a make up filled face feeling refreshed and new! I always feel like my face is completely soft and clean.
Toni P.
Shannon, IL
This cleanser smells amazing and is gentle on my sensitive skin. This cleanser didn't dry out my skin or make it feel tight. I have very dry skin and this cleanser is my go to.
Jen W.
This smells wonderful. The texture is creamy and smooth. But recently this has really been irritating my skin, so I've stopped using it. Prior to that though, the price and quality made me really happy.
Jodie H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I've used Pond's since I was a teenager to remove my makeup! I love it and have never wanted to change it up. I mostly use it to remove my eye makeup and it works like a charm!
Brittany C.
When I tried this I was excited at first because it removed the makeup really well. A few minutes later I begin to feel a slight burning sensation and my face seemed really greasy even after washing it off still hours later I felt greasy.
Jessica N.
Havertown, PA
I just love this product! I've been using it for a while now and I love that it removes all of my makeup and it leaves my face feeling clean and hydrated. I totally recommend it!
Tavis D.
I hatr taking off eyeliner and mascara but after using Ponds eye makeup remover it makes it much easier to take off my makeup. A great plus is that it doesn't dry out the skin
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?