BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
This worked really well on all my makeup - EXCEPT my eye makeup. It did not remove my eyeliner or mascara, it only smeared them. I had to use a different product to remove my eye makeup.
Jennifer r.
Loxley, AL
Has a refreshing smell with a hint of cucumber. Creme is very think. Something in this product set my skin off. I ended up having a reaction with red bumps and tenderness to the area I had used this on. Did remove my make up well and left it feeling clean.
Sarah H.
Ballwin, MO
Pond's is such a wonderful and reliable brand. This cleanser is super refreshing with it's cucumber scent. The makeup easily glides off your face and leaves you feeling as good as new.
Zeenat M.
Knoxville, TN
This was not the product for me. It smells good and is really cool and soft, but it barely gets my make off and makes my skin crazy oily!! I will be sticking to my make up removing wipes.
samantha l.
Grandview, WA
This product removes all our makeup in an instant even the deep dirt that clogged in your pore or little black heads deep inside our face it also a great moisturizer so I also use it as a face lotion at times and it leaves my face smooth and clean fresh

Jennifer M.
Destrehan, LA
My friend bought this and I tried it a few times at her house. I love that my skin doesn't feel oily afterwards, as some makeup removers have done in the past. My face feels clean and fresh, therefore I don't have to wash my face with another cleanser.
Zarqa A.
One of my favorite cleaners to remove makeup and wash my face at the same time so i don't have to reach for another product.i would recommend this to anyone its so gentle yet effective
Kyndal S.
My all time favorite product! I love everything about this it's very moisturizing and removes ALL your makeup and it's just great! I use it daily and it lasts a SUPER LONG time. Also leaves my skin feeling soft and non dry like other makeup removers
Lindsey F.
Newport News, VA
Actually got this from my ex boyfriends mother and I'm not sure I would have originally paid the price for it. However it is very gentle on the skin, smells good and meets all expectations! It's very smooth and light. I would definitely buy again!
Elisse M.
San Diego, CA
Takes makeup off wonderfully, and if you don't care for the scent of the classic cold cream, this one smells fresh and modern. Plus it helps hydrate your skin, leaving it super soft.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?