BY POND'S #32 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Germanie H.
Galveston, TX
So moisturizing

Not only is it moisturizing but it also cleans hard dirt from your pores. Its a great but. My older cousin was actually the reason I began to use this. Havent really stopped since
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
I liked this although I felt the container was a bit small. If you clean your face everyday and wear makeup everyday, you can run out pretty quickly. This was my first time purchasing it. I loved the smell.
Christy D.
Nampa, ID
I like to use this creamy cleanser here there just to use something that is different from my other facial cleansers. It smells nice, it's creamy and moisturizing which helps my skin to not feel dry after i wash my face, which it has a tendency to do with non-moisturizing cleansers
Lupe M.
Los Angeles , CA
Takes off makeup so easily. Even the makeup that's stubborn and doesn't come off with either a makeup remover towel or with any other cleanser. Definitely recommend. And it lasts a long time!
Merari M.
Houston, Tx
I have oily skin and this is one of the few cleansers that actually takes off my make up without leaving my skin feeling extremely oily. It takes everything off easily and leaves my skin feeling nice and clean.
Roxana M.
Sacramento, CA
Cant go wrong with any ponds product you chose. My grandmother, and my mother used Ponds products and now I use them too the face washes and moisturizers are all gentle and don't break me out.
I love this cleanser. It is great at removing make-up. It leaves your skin refreshed and clear of all make-up. This is the only make-up remover I use because it works so quick and so well. Also it smells very nice. I really really recommend this product to others.
Katie R.
Gainesville, Fl
I like this cleanser. The cucumber scent is refreshing and leaves your face feeling cool and fresh after using. It is a good option for people with dry skin because it cleans and hydrates.
Holland M.
Raleigh, NC
I use this after I've already taken off my makeup with a ponds wipe and have washed my face! It's nice to take off any extra that could be left over and helps moisturize at the same time!
Jennifer r.
Loxley, AL
Has a refreshing smell with a hint of cucumber. Creme is very think. Something in this product set my skin off. I ended up having a reaction with red bumps and tenderness to the area I had used this on. Did remove my make up well and left it feeling clean.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?