BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Ponds cold cream cleanser is a definite classic and for good reason. It removes makeup very well, including waterproof, it feels lovely when you massage into skin and it leaves skin super soft and smooth.
Demi T.
Tucson, AZ
I love this. It works great to remove makeup and moisturizers your face without causing breakouts. I got this because I didn't like the scent of the original Pond's Cold Cream. The only (minor) drawback to this is it does sting the eyes a little, just be careful taking off eye makeup.
Mary A.
Westchester , IL
Love this! I use is to remove my eye makeup especially when i use waterproof eyeliner and mascara. It smells so fresh! It does the job of taking off my all day makeup and leaves my skin smooth and soft.
Prachi B.
This is a huge favorite of mine and I use it pretty much everyday to remove makeup at the end of the day. I massage a small dollop on my face and let it sink for a min or two, then just wiping it off and rinsing with tepid water. This works great and is gentle on my sensitive skin.
Lynne B.
New Bedford , MA
I've been using this product for years. It's perfect for removing eye makeup, and that's what I mainly use it for. I've also used it to help remove matte lipsticks because sometimes those can be a bit hard to get off. I love that the texture of this is thick so it really works well getting all your makeup off. It also doesn't have a burning sensation.
Milly D.
Clearwater , Fl
I will recommend this 100 % specially if you have mixed skin. The Ponds cream goes in my family from one generation to the other and I will never use anything else. My grandma, my mother, my nieces... We love ponds!
Dolly S.
Bentonville , AR
It is very gentle on the skin. No harsh and tightening feeling. It does an awesome job of removing makeup and cleaning your face leaving it feeling soft and fresh. Love the fresh cucumber smell too.
Kelsey F.
Boone
I really, really enjoy this cleanser. It's gentle on the skin and unlike the Cold Cream, it's not a weird consistency nor does it have a weird smell. This cleanser is awesome for sensitive skin!
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
I liked this although I felt the container was a bit small. If you clean your face everyday and wear makeup everyday, you can run out pretty quickly. This was my first time purchasing it. I loved the smell.
Cynthia S.
Alabaster, AL
This cleanser removes every bit of makeup in such a short amount of time!! I use a wash cloth to gently wipe away the cream/makeup because it can get a tad greasy and leave a slight residue. But it's worth it for the amazing power! It even gets rid of eyeliner and mascara!
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?