BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Johanny B.
This cream I find very good for my facial. I really love cosmetics with natural extracts . Works for me perfectly ... Rico smell , texture is creamy and light . I fully expect this cream to remove excess makeup , but then always apply tonic to complete
Liz D.
Petaluma, CA
I read somewhere that singer Kylie Minogue used Ponds so I guess I better try it too to look at beautiful and healthy as she does. It feels good going on being cold and soothing to the touch. It's thick but doesn't leave an oily residue. I have dry, older skin so it helps keep me young and fresh!
Erica S.
Millersville, MD
I love this moisturizer! It's light weight and perfect for my sensitive skin. I use this at night to take off all of my makeup and find that it works really well! (And I wear a lot of makeup). I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin!!
Miranda C.
Bozrah, CT
This product removes even the most waterproof mascara. It's impressive. Be sure to wash your face with another cleanser after though. In my opinion, this product leaves a bit of a slimy layer over the skin when used on its own (with water).
Norma A.
Love how this cream basically "melts" the make up off your face, at first I was not to sure on buying it but I am glad I bought it, I am now a repeat user it met my expectations from the first time I used it, love this cream, I highly recommend
Stephanie A.
This is the best makeup remover ever it will take off every drop of everything just massage into skin take a wet wash cloth and wipe it away it is amazing better than any high end removers plus its moisturising!!! Holy Grail status!!
Heidi R.
Mount Holly, NC
Me and my mom have always used ponds make up remover. It doesn't irritate my eyes or face at all and it removes any make up very easily. Even if it is waterproof this makes it super easy to come off! I would recommend this product for anyone who wears waterproof eye make up.
Felicia B.
Staten Island , NY
I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS! This is my favorite product out of anything I own. It leaves my skin feeling and looking fresh, clean, and refreshed. I recommend this to everyone because it does everything. It removes makeup and moisturizes your skin. Can't live without this!
Weronika P.
This is such an amazing makeup remover. I bought it once at random and it's lasted me months. It's so gentle and smooth on the skin I've never felt something like it before. Once I run out I definitely plan to buy another one !
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
The original face cleanser, I remember my mom using this when I was little. It's a lightweight fresh smelling makeup remover that does wonders, the only con is the semi oily residue that's left even after you rinse your face.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?