BY POND'S #33 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Taylor S.
Springfield, MI
I use this product every single night to take my makeup off! Not only does it take away makeup with one swipe, it moisturizes your face and makes it feel much more hydrated and healthy. I buy this product over any other makeup remover! So that just says how much I truly love this product.
Dominique P.
I love this cleanser. When I first applied it, I didn't think it was doing much (it's that gentle) but after I removed it, my skin was SO soft and SO clean. I was surprised. It smells so good. The scent isn't too strong or anything. I got it at my local Wal-Mart for about $7. Great value.
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
I absolutely love using this fresh and light cucumber cleanser and make up remover, love how it feels on my face and exceeded my expectations as a makeup remover dont even have to use much. bought mine at walmart, and love the smallness of it. easy to handle too.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Every version of pond's brand is good, I used for clean, moisturizer, tonic, to refresh my face, for my wrinkles urde my eyes,... Umm... I love pond's. Is not expenssive but is effective never disappoint me. I recommended to buy the cucumber cleanser, it removes all make-up in the face.
Karina R.
Anaheim, CA
For the price that you're paying it works great. Less than five dollars, it doesn't work as great and the lush ultrabland cleanser but this is my go to product when I can't afford expensive products. It takes off eye makeup quickly without constantly wiping as well as lipstick.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am in love with this cleanser. It feels cooling and works well to remove makeup. It leaves my skin feeling clean and moisurized. Ponds rocks! They have many wonderful products for sensitive skin and I have been buying their products for many years. Also great for dry or winter skin.
alexandra v.
San Diego, CA
I like this cream because i use waterproof mascara and its so hard to take my makeup off completely & i always end up with left over foundation on my face, anyways this cream helps me get rid of the makeup on my face and my eyelashes don't fall off anymore when i take of my mascara
Veronica M.
Corona, CA
This takes off makeup like no joke if you use wipes to take off makeup try this! it picks up the product to the deepest pore, Just careful and not get it in your eye. smells great love the price and how easy it is to located and will try again it is a big tub so it last a long time
Emma L.
Gonzales, LA
I love this product! I have extremely dry skin and this cream makes my skin feel so smooth and refreshed! I would 10/10 recommend. I recently bought the cold cream to see if I would like that one better and I have yet to try it. But I definitely swear by this amazing product! My skin has never felt or looked so great!
Debrian W.
The only complaint I have about this product is price. I wish it was a bit cheaper. But besides price this cleanser is great, it effectively removes make up and cleanses the face leaving it clean and fresh. I love how creamy it is. It goes on so smooth and feels nice on my skin. The scent is nice too, not too strong.
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?