BY POND'S #32 in Makeup Remover

INDICATIONS The cool classic that removes make up as it thoroughly deep cleans. what does it do? The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make up. see more...

• Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?2 Answers
  • Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it....1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
LaTyra A.
I find that this product leaves the skin more oily that I would like. I already have oily skin so that doesn't work good for me at all. It's saying it's for oily skin and it's a light cleanser but I wouldn't agree with that but does remove make up very well so I do use this from time to time to remove my make up after a long day. Not good for oily skin tho. Good makeup remover tho.
Jessibel E.
This product has a light scent but what I don't like about is that I notice it has alot of oil. I don't know if it's me but I've also tried the PONDS moisturizer and I noticed it has alot of oil.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
This stuff is a great cleanser and makes you feel clean and fresh! The lightness of the mixture is awesome- it was very inexpensive and easy to find! I would definitely recommend and I would buy over and over
Chelzee M.
SUMMERVILLE, GA
My grandma introduced me to this product years ago....its super sensitive light and non greasy...it doesn't clog ur pores & it leaves ur face glowing and feeling soft
Evelyn S.
Quick and easy makeup remover! I love to use this to remove literally all my face and eye makeup. It's gentle on the skin and even around the eye area. Personally, it does not irritate my eyes when I use it to remove my eyeshadow, liner, and mascara. It simply rinses away but I prefer wiping it off with a makeup removing wipe.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is one of the first potted makeup removers that I've tried, and while I'm currently using different products for makeup removal, this one is still a repurchase for me, because it's so gently and effective! I normally use this as a first step to removing makeup and any dirt/grime that has built up on my skin throughout the day, and then follow with a foaming cleanser. My skin feels soft and very clean every time! I would definitely recommend this to those looking g for an inexpensive first cleanser/makeup remover.
Addy W.
This is a wonderful alternative to 'take the day off'
It's soft and lightly scented, and doesn't leave a residue like some makeup remover creams. Would buy again.
Christa C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Ponds is a trusted brand my family loves! I grew up watching my grandma use ponds every night, when I got older I finally understood why my grandma look so much younger than 73! Besides the healthy eating and lifestyle. Ponds was a brand she used and so does my mom! I highly recommend this product. It goes deeper than just the surface. It helps get off the unwanted gunk makeup leaves on your pores! It gives you healthy fresh skin, your face will feel so smooth!
Jennifer M.
Only makeup remover that I use. Gets everything off clean and easy. Leaves your face a little greasy, but I usually just wash my face off after with my usual cleanser anyways.
Eva N.
Sacramento, CA
I like to use this product to remove my make up it does a good job but I feel like I have to put a lot in order for it to come off I don't know if maybe because I use 24 hour makeup it's more stubborn to come off also I don't like that it leaves skin oily you have to wash after you use it but yea I think I would buy again just have to wash every time I use it
Maribel M.
I don't really find ponds products at the stores anymore. Does anyone know where they sell always? besides online
Betsy V.
Is this a good drugstore cleanser?? What're your thoughts?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this product have a nice smell? I'm interested in trying it. I don't like the regular because it's has too much of a perfume smell to it.
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?